Xbox Experience

Tee

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just installed CoD... The xbox is quiet as f*ck wen its not runnin from the disc.
what the update actually makes it quieter?
Its prob cos the disc is not spinning
Yep, what he said.To install a game you go to My Xbox, then the first slide will be of whatever disc is in the drive. Click on that slide and you are given the option.

Just installed CoD... The xbox is quiet as f*ck wen its not runnin from the disc.
Yep, what he said.To install a game you go to My Xbox, then the first slide will be of whatever disc is in the drive. Click on that slide and you are given the option.
cheers, so if i rent games, i can just copy them to hard disc and give games back?!?! surely they must've worked out a way not to let u do this otherwise they are shootin themselves in the foot with a f*ckin RPG

cheers, so if i rent games, i can just copy them to hard disc and give games back?!?! surely they must've worked out a way not to let u do this otherwise they are shootin themselves in the foot with a f*ckin RPG
will be like a pc need the original game to boot it up

Na the game needs to be in the disc drive to launch it but thats all. After that it runs entirely from the hard drive.Thats what I was saying earlier tho, jus need sum geek now to make a generic boot disc or sum sh*t that can be left in the disc drive to launch any game from the hard drive. Easier said than done tho im sure lol.