Premier League Week 11 Topic & European Football

Admin.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is Barton serious about he's rubberlipping agbonlahor, guy cannot behave himself.
Did you see wah agbonlahor did before? Deserved it TBH
Nah just saw it as I turned it on, what he do?
Gripped him n dashed him on the floor... And the ref gave Aston Villa the freekick lol

shorey is sh*t, oh how i miss boumanrc as much as i love him has been woeful for 4 games, dunno what is up with him, sidwell should of startedwe need someone like doyle, someone who can come deep and link up play and finish a f*ck*ng chancewe missed stan petrov tonight, someone to slow things down in the middle and build play up from deep, we couldnt keep possesion and neither could they, stan would of bossed that midfield.felt sorry for milner and ash, carew was static all night, as was gabby bar the first half hourwe only had enough gas in the tank for the first half, and tbf on another day we could of won it. laursens header, gabbys sitter and ashleys sick turn all could of been goals on another day.ah well, still we're in a sick position and i expected a loss, and citeh only drew there.boro is a big game now though, as we have arse and united after that.