would u sex a HIV positive

57 heinz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt sayin Smaddz was chattin sh*t btwim jus sayin with sutin as deep as that u wanna go to an expert
agreed famthing is thats all any one should say really cos people simply dont go clinic too tuff on this forum from what i am assuming based on the silly comments they drop but have so much bars on this forum about sexual health like they are experts themselvestell people they should go clinic every so often and you got someone going on like going to the clinic actually means they got something the logic used on here by some is funny.blind leading the blind.

Guest Brother Mouzone
nowadays HIV is manageable it can be controlled so u never get aidspeople with HIV can lead normal livesIve even heard HIV positive females can have HIV negative kids
sounds like you have it
:D

nowadays HIV is manageable it can be controlled so u never get aidspeople with HIV can lead normal livesIve even heard HIV positive females can have HIV negative kids
sounds like you have itAll of you sayin you'd stay with ur wife if she caught, how would she catch it?
lol its what they told me when I went for a checkup last time got bare shook they were talking as if I got it and they aint even tested me yet...

Guest DN Braund
sounds like you have itAll of you sayin you'd stay with ur wife if she caught, how would she catch it?
unchecked blood transfusion or some shitshootin up with an infected catbeing in a bus crash n she gets a cut then someone with AIDS bleeds right nexx 2 her or sutini dunno

many qualified doctors and people that have studied medicine will tell you the same thing so does that sound like they have it too?this is the kinda ignorance im talking about tbh all of a sudden text on a forum means one has aids :D and there are various ways of catching deseases which travel via our blood from needles all the way to sex there are many ways try working in a mental health institute (i have) and see the amount of things you have to sign before working because of the implications of working in such conditions around people that are a risk to themselves and others, infact working in a hospital too has its risks. things aint as simple as just catching it from boning some girl you met at a wine bar people need to open their eyes more and stop being so childish and macho it will be ya own downfall.

many qualified doctors and people that have studied medicine will tell you the same thing so does that sound like they have it too?this is the kinda ignorance im talking about tbh all of a sudden text on a forum means one has aids :D
no because they are 'doctors and people that have studied medicine' :D Besides I wasnt being serious

what d*cks sounds like ur wifying any old thing if its that easy to bounce.If she my wife then i must have the most love in the world for her, imagine if YOU caught it and the woman you love and cherish, the woman u thought had the same feelings towards you ducked out?You might kill yourself.This aint the 70's HIV doesnt mean death anymore.f*ck that im staying with her, condoms exist.