Getting my new car on disability on wednesday..

Rothschild

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(ROTHSCHILD)ADMINWHY BAN ME FOR?I SWEAR THIS FORUM IS DEAD WITHOUT ME AND THAT'S WHY I HAD BARE EMAILS ASKING ME TO COME BACK TO LIVEN THINGS UP...SOME d*ckHEAD FORUM MAN IF ADMINS LIKE YOU MAN CATCH FEELINGS AND ABUSE POWER.IDIOTS.OH YEAH AND TO ANSWER THE ONE OF NATIONALITY RATHER THEN NEED..Yeah right..If that was the case, I would have been housed years ago and given every job I've ever applied for.Lets face it..If it is an immigrant getting it, you love it and accept it.. if it is a fellow Brit, you moan.and how do you know what my need is? EXACTLY.GONE*HAVE FUN PEOPLE.

Guest DN Braund
on a serious notei feel sorry for your sonthe figures he has to look up to are appauling to say the least
this is what im sayini dnt even care wtf Ash does with his life or whateverbut man needs 2 realise this sh*t doesnt jus affect himonly reason it pisses me off is the example he's showin his kidsi couldnt giv 2 shits otherwisethey hav no choice

on a serious notei feel sorry for your sonthe figures he has to look up to are appauling to say the least
this is what im sayini dnt even care wtf Ash does with his life or whateverbut man needs 2 realise this sh*t doesnt jus affect himonly reason it pisses me off is the example he's showin his kidsi couldnt giv 2 shits otherwisethey hav no choice
End of the day...You can't say this. It is irrelevant. I am registered disabled, so what. I am entitled. Been having probs from day and been refused from day. I begged NHS for an operation to restore my back but they wont do it.Been in pain for 10 years.. CONSTANT.I have applied for work, been refused because of medical reasons.I am at College pushing onto UNI next year to get a degree and do something with my life. So what I am disabled...Is it really a problem?If so then how can certain heads have double standards and cry everytime they are stereotyped or verbally abused for som ething that they never asked for?AND SO WHAT I got previous debts.. who the f*ck ain't? ADMINcan you not go on a long and un ban me please? acting like some kids with diminutive power.

lol at 'your' kids growing up thinking that cars are free of charge, and not understanding the concept that things need to be paid for. When they're 15 they might aswell spend their work experience week signing on down the local jobcentre.lol at these same dragged up kids ultimately personifying the exact thing that you claim disgusts you about this country nowadays

What exactly is wrong with you ashmanBy that I mean your disability
exactly what i wanna no
Why? so you can judge me further?It's none of your business tbh.
just a simple question lol @ the defensive stance like i was sitting waiting to criticise you couldnt care less what you do to be honest, just a normal question. dont see the point in all the smug sh*t either but thats just me dno about anyone else

exactly what i wanna no
just a simple question lol @ the defensive stance like i was sitting waiting to criticise you couldnt care less what you do to be honest, just a normal question. dont see the point in all the smug sh*t either but thats just me dno about anyone else
Of course you give a sh*t..that's why you are glued to this topic and hitting refresh every 2 seconds and that's also why you are asking me this question.

Guest LucaPiano

How about i ring up social services, admin edit his first post adding in some " i aint really got a back problem but look what u can do when u bend rules " , print screen, take it to high court and lets see what happens

exactly what i wanna no
Of course you give a sh*t..that's why you are glued to this topic and hitting refresh every 2 seconds and that's also why you are asking me this question.
lmao i been in this topic twice lol @ acting like your some celeb came in to see what all this was about and laugh @ the arguments that always break out. This topic is the equivalent of 'oo look i got a new car, attack me so i can retaliate, i know i have no fans but i just thought i would brag for a bit and spark a reaction'. i QUOTED a simple question didnt even ask it tbh just said thats what i wanna no.

End of the day...You can't say this. It is irrelevant. I am registered disabled, so what. I am entitled. Been having probs from day and been refused from day. I begged NHS for an operation to restore my back but they wont do it.Been in pain for 10 years.. CONSTANT.I have applied for work, been refused because of medical reasons.
but i remember you saying you passed the physical tests fully and that they had NO reason to not hire you.dont try and backtrack, i remember things still.this man was lying back then about passing the physical and not getting the job because he was white, so that he could prove his point that mass immigration is hurting him. so why would you need to make up a lie to prove it? because you have a personal problem with immigrants and you constantly look for excuses to back yourselfyour life is a fail
PLEASE...Your life is a fail tbh..Do your research before you post next time.. saferead bellow..Dear Sean Re: Customer Service Assistant- Full Time - Ref. TFL3464 Further to your recent visit to our Occupational Health department as required to continue the recruitment process for the position of Customer Service Assistant- Full Time, unfortunately our Occupational Health department have told us that you have not met the medical standards required of the position. Each role requires a certain level of health to fulfil the duties and all applicants need to meet those levels in order to fulfil the required duties of the role without putting themselves at risk physically. This role of Customer Service Assistant- Full Time requires a level of health that unfortunately, on this occasion you did not meet. This means that TfL will not be continuing with your application and will not be confirming the conditional offer to you. I appreciate that this may be disappointing for you, but as mentioned each role requires a different level of health therefore we hope that you will review our current vacancies on our website at www.tfl.gov.uk/careers for other roles in the future as your continued interest in TfL is important to us. If you require any further information on this decision please contact the Recruitment Line on 08707 201 359. Thank you for your interest in this position and for your efforts throughout the assessment process. I wish you every success for the future. Yours sincerely, Jo Hillis On Behalf of High Volume Resourcing Team, HR ServicesTransport for Londonwww.tfl.gov.uk