What poster would you most like to see a pic of?

ReZiW

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

scorpz my dream was mad stillme and ur mum were proper cool, but when she was like 'ahh how come *insert ur name* hasnt brought u round before, and i said 'aahh i aint even known Scorpz that long' she gave me some dirty look, really breifly tho, cuz then she started slewing ur about ur jeans, saying they are butters and should have got burnt in the fireand Timebomb, was mixed race, is he mixed?the three of us, and my bredrin leena were all just sitting on some hill top bunning it up talking mad politicsits crazy* why thank u my dear, u give me hope x

scorpz my dream was mad stillme and ur mum were proper cool, but when she was like 'ahh how come *insert ur name* hasnt brought u round before, and i said 'aahh i aint even known Scorpz that long' she gave me some dirty look, really breifly tho, cuz then she started slewing ur about ur jeans, saying they are butters and should have got burnt in the fireand Timebomb, was mixed race, is he mixed?the three of us, and my bredrin leena were all just sitting on some hill top bunning it up talking mad politicsits crazy* why thank u my dear, u give me hope x
stop typing all that bullshit jeez