What poster would you most like to see a pic of?

ReZiW

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bare oetrogen in this placefirst u want something, then u dont, then the place is borin, then ppl come n u run them off, then its a sausage fest, then u run off the girlsf*ckin hell
But seriously David, What was done?Look at how Adz got run off.Look at how Jodie gets jumped on.Look how Kurious gets jumped on.Look how Rich Gyal got run off.Those are far worse. This is sillyness. I beg one of you man talking to her on MSN tell her to fix up and get her arse back on the forum. Acting stupid for kmt.

Dont Understand why man dem run the gyal away so muchIf your Not on it dont say nothing at allBare Man Begging a LOL from a next manSlyly Homo if u ask meIf a Girl uploaded her pic and no 1 gave no rating they would get the idea
c/s fullythese are the same homos that get boners when male members up their pics and say suttin like 'look at his eyebrows' or 'he needs a shaope up'batty bwoy business.

Dont Understand why man dem run the gyal away so muchIf your Not on it dont say nothing at allBare Man Begging a LOL from a next manSlyly Homo if u ask meIf a Girl uploaded her pic and no 1 gave no rating they would get the idea
You've been on this forum long enough to know thats not how things run around here.If your brave enough to upload your pic, or unfortunate enough to have it upped, prepare for the backlash innit coz thats just how it goes. Just make sure you can either hack it, or bring enough ammo to fire shots back alie.

c/s fullythese are the same homos that get boners when male members up their pics and say suttin like 'look at his eyebrows' or 'he needs a shaope up'batty bwoy business.
a lot of guys on here are homosexualsnot much u can do about it rly

a lot of guys on here are homosexualsnot much u can do about it rly
oh sh*t just noticed my avatarno self sendage
:lol:

Guest Logster
bare oetrogen in this placefirst u want something, then u dont, then the place is borin, then ppl come n u run them off, then its a sausage fest, then u run off the girlsf*ckin hell
But seriously David, What was done?Look at how Adz got run off.Look at how Jodie gets jumped on.Look how Kurious gets jumped on.Look how Rich Gyal got run off.Those are far worse. This is sillyness. I beg one of you man talking to her on MSN tell her to fix up and get her arse back on the forum. Acting stupid for kmt.
I cannot have been the only one to clock the par in this post.

lofa cant EVER reveal her pic.its too big an issue now.
I don't see what the fuss is cuz, I remember last year I was going to up her picture. Jesus Christ I'd never got some much pms, msn convo's poppin off asking me NOT to up the pic.That sh*t had me bussin up, lol @ the way penny try say I'm chatting sh*t.Certain guys got very emotional still lolPsLets not have a repeat lads, Lofa/Midroc or whatever you call yourself rest assured I will not be uppin anything ;)

i aint read none of the topic but to be honest i can not be bothered to be intrested in what someone looks likesome like to hype it coz they like attention others hide coz they know they butters some girls may do it coz they think they r nice and dont want to be harrased if i see someone and they tell me they use the site i will say cool