These Kinda Photos

Jodie

sh*t topicn508400927_1973537_1684.jpgwhat would you girls say are the best shoes in the pic
the brown ones on the left or the black with goldy bits on the right.. can't really see em properly but they look like the best of a bad bunchregarding girls with these kinda pics, they are a bit stupid but i have been guilty of it before so bleh

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having a good time and taking pics is normal imo.just as long as you have a small digi cam and not one of them pretend 'photographer' cams.but still;

This forum has a problem with everything.They're enjoying their night out, taking random pictures. Why does everything have to have a meaning.
c/s

This forum has a problem with everything.
C/sThe forum as adopted this culture of slewin' what they really want to try out or what they like. but they play the safe-card by slewing it just to see how the reactions pan out. I won't be surprised if those who are against it are probably uploading there night outs on F-book..But gotta co-sign this.. As well :lol:
I swear facebook has changed raving forever, everyones' ALWAYS taking pictures to put on facebook to prove their having a good time but ironically their probably not cause their constantly taking pics instead of actually raving.

Guest Ivan Drago
sh*t topicn508400927_1973537_1684.jpgwhat would you girls say are the best shoes in the pic
[they all sh*tbest out of a bad bunch is them grey ones i spose=they all look cheap
matei was thinkin this exactlyespecially the they all look sh*t bit and the grey ones looking the bestzoop
llow discussing shoes wit a gash fam. man up or suttin.
plinfaceku5.png
gasegsethwsrhsrhsdUVE BECOME FUNNY AGAIN.ps wheres tht pic from
i went stalkin on ur facebook for a bit king

Jodie's become a bit angrier boy.tbh just leave people be init, if things like this make you frustrated then u need to re-evaluate your life.Delete them off your friends list if it's such a problem.Sound like one of them people that will go to a shubz and stand in the corner laughing at other people dancing and having a good time

This forum has a problem with everything.
C/sThe forum as adopted this culture of slewin' what they really want to try out or what they like. but they play the safe-card by slewing it just to see how the reactions pan out. I won't be surprised if those who are against it are probably uploading there night outs on F-book..But gotta co-sign this.. As well :lol:
I swear facebook has changed raving forever, everyones' ALWAYS taking pictures to put on facebook to prove their having a good time but ironically their probably not cause their constantly taking pics instead of actually raving.
Take That Watch Out Of Ur Sig.Its sh*t cuz.

Guest TimeBomb
co-sign this, further more its changed everything, certain people feel the need to take a pic of everything they do in life, 1 girl i kno just keeps her camera in her bag all the time.