Beyonce - I Am...Sasha Fierce

X-T

Guest DN Braund

bangladesh WASTED tunes on her manimagine Ciara or sutin woulda RIPPPPPPPED these tunesexpecially that video phone tunent even a female singerT-Pain woulda MURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED these beatsffs

I just came in to say Diva is probably the most cringeworthy song I've ever heard.She's out of touch, she needs to stick to ballads for Celine Dion and old Mariah Carey crowd; them middle-America Oprah watchers. For the yutedem, they may like the fierce side but that is sh*t - 2nd Childhood stuff

'If I was a boy'Tunes disgustin!. ONE of the best tunes shes ever sang IMO. Top 3 easily.The Spanish version is nuts as well.http://www.zshare.net/audio/5152501155c43251/
She stole that though. She had to pay for the rights after it was released as a single. The woman whose song it was didn't realize until she heard it or saw it on tv :lol:24074_167065.jpgThats her.

'If I was a boy'Tunes disgustin!. ONE of the best tunes shes ever sang IMO. Top 3 easily.The Spanish version is nuts as well.http://www.zshare.net/audio/5152501155c43251/
She stole that though. She had to pay for the rights after it was released as a single. The woman whose song it was didn't realize until she heard it or saw it on tv :lol:24074_167065.jpgThats her.
I know the whole story. I am on about her delivery. Which is better than the original anyway.

I know the whole story. I am on about her delivery. Which is better than the original anyway.
Correction jellybone: she never stole it, Toby Gady sold it without her consentAnd Afroman, the amount of people I've told that its top 3 Beyonce song ever and they caught feelings. 'Ardest pop song out this year; instant classic. I would go as far as saying its better than Irreplaceable

Guest Logster

KMTNeed to get my benner back from HMV tbhSasha Fierce is better than I AM, yet its still mediocre.Diva is cringeworthyOnly tunes I like are 'Hello' and 'Scared of being Lonely''Ego' is also tolerable.f*ck Beyonce.

• 1 month later...