Women that squirt

Lucarelli

LOL how can u tell a man why his girl is squirting.f*ck*ng lolting
I don't think he was tbh. Just making a valid possibilty that it may not ONLY be you making it happen, it might be sumone eles, and in that case there may be trouble aheeeeead
if u dn't stop borinman
:D Why are you going out of your way to rinse old sh*t? (Rhetorical)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he was tbh. Just making a valid possibilty that it may not ONLY be you making it happen, it might be sumone eles, and in that case there may be trouble aheeeeead
if u dn't stop borinman
are u saying there may be trouble?

if u dn't stop borinman
lmao

all you guys going on like YOU made the girl squirt are truly deluded some girls dont even come during sex and some girls squirt cos they just do, not cos of the power wokage ya giving them its how they react to sex when this buss.lol at you man standing tall thinkin ya name is rambo mcfly when the girl has probably squirted on all ya bredwins and high fiving her sex in the city mates saying ' I DONE DUPPIED OF THAT BOYS BED WITH THE SQUIRT'
:D:D:D

all you guys going on like YOU made the girl squirt are truly deluded some girls dont even come during sex and some girls squirt cos they just do, not cos of the power wokage ya giving them its how they react to sex when this buss.lol at you man standing tall thinkin ya name is rambo mcfly when the girl has probably squirted on all ya bredwins and high fiving her sex in the city mates saying ' I DONE DUPPIED OF THAT BOYS BED WITH THE SQUIRT'
:D:D:D

Guest Ivan Drago
:D
guy thinks his obama or some sh*t
if u dn't stop borinman
Lol Nah no trouble rebore me.
:D

Its that feeling they get that they're gonna piss themselves when ur hittin it right.. I believe if you let it ride out the eventual outcome is squirtin.
correctmy ex use to squirt still its just like water the only reason most girls dont squirt because it feels like they're gonna piss so they get embarrassed...
Yeh had to stop a few times because of that