Wut are your views on eating ass??

Sergei Malatov

Don't want noneNot even a little bit
Not ever a chanceThat you will catch me licking sh*t
Steer clear of a rearbadman dont even tickle it
ill pass on arsei dont even look at it
No way, JoseI don't even lick the clit
just tickle the beanthen stick in my d*ck
slip on the dom and dipI rarely kiss the bitchso I de-fin-ite-ly wont let sh*t near my lips
sh*t near my lips.... THATS straight bunbare back, bare bum.... THAT won't even run

The nutritional benefits are quite similiar to chicken and the taste isn't too far off really tender lamb, but Ass is only really eaten in third world countries and by those trying something new.
LMAO @ Takin booty for any rare meat :D:D:D
:D:D :lol:im dyin ere....some bungle folk up in here man.

Gross. Ass devouring isn't for me.Though I have had my ass ate and it's not a nice sensation BUT it does make you feel very powerful. I did treat the ass eating ex like sh*t afterwards though, he didn't even use salt or pepper. I just didn't see him a real man anymore. It's very hard to describe the way I felt towards him after, almost like he was a lesser being, or a dog. But it was like the ass eating episode erased any feelings I probably once had.

Gross. Ass devouring isn't for me.Though I have had my ass ate and it's not a nice sensation BUT it does make you feel very powerful. I did treat the ass eating ex like sh*t afterwards though, he didn't even use salt or pepper. I just didn't see him a real man anymore. It's very hard to describe the way I felt towards him after, almost like he was a lesser being, or a dog. But it was like the ass eating episode erased any feelings I probably once had.
but u still lipsed him afterwords

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. All I know there was no tongues, you only do that sh*t for the first couple of weeks then tongues are void - well in my case anyway. Don't like tasting what my man had for dinner TBH.And so what if I did? It's my own fecal matter. It's like bogeys, you'd never eat anyone elses but you'd gladly eat your own without qualms.And a bit like farts, you love and relish the smell of your own, but hate the smell of everyone elses.

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. All I know there was no tongues, you only do that sh*t for the first couple of weeks then tongues are void - well in my case anyway. Don't like tasting what my man had for dinner TBH.And so what if I did? It's my own fecal matter. It's like bogeys, you'd never eat anyone elses but you'd gladly eat your own without qualms.And a bit like farts, you love and relish the smell of your own, but hate the smell of everyone elses.
You are absolutely f*cked. Should be registered disabled along with your boy

You are absolutely f*cked. Should be registered disabled along with your boy
lol and so very true

Oh and I don't mean that I don't mind fecal matter in the sense I would gladly devour my own sh*t, I'm just saying if the whole power thing didn't make me unlove a guy that licked my anal region then I wouldn't worry about kissing him. Nothing wrong with that. I doubt my own bumhole taste would hang around in the mouth the same way p*ssy does. Never kiss a man after he has eaten your ham, that's all I have to say.

You wipe it in tissue / bus seatWho the f*ck older than 5 eats their bogeysSeriously
Me? Most people who own up to it too.I aint talking runny snot, you don't eat that, I'm talking the hard things you pull out when having a leisurely pick, the ones you can roll into a solid ball between your fingers. Because I don't buy that tissue bullshit.And wiping it on bus seats is even more disgusting if you ask me.