Wut are your views on eating ass??

Sergei Malatov

Don't want noneNot even a little bit
Not ever a chanceThat you will catch me licking sh*t
Steer clear of a rearbadman dont even tickle it
ill pass on arsei dont even look at it
No way, JoseI don't even lick the clit
just tickle the beanthen stick in my d*ck
slip on the dom and dipI rarely kiss the bitchso I de-fin-ite-ly wont let sh*t near my lips
sh*t near my lips.... THATS straight bunbare back, bare bum.... THAT won't even run
dont f*ck with the ass i keep my tongue cleandem niggas der need listerine
LMFAOEvery man here smashed it.
that is sick

Guest Ivan Drago
u man dere dont jump in a clashme and girls we love to lashcock ina bellytongue in the gash1 hand up da pussy1 hand on the mashmi suck battyflat eric is a fass*wheel dat selector*
about the only sence u speak tbh
didnt even read his sh*t bars to see thatdid you search for my name or suttin Parisu italian c*nt

u man dere dont jump in a clashme and girls we love to lashcock ina bellytongue in the gash1 hand up da pussy1 hand on the mashmi suck battyflat eric is a fass*wheel dat selector*
about the only sence u speak tbh
didnt even read his sh*t bars to see thatdid you search for my name or suttin Parisu italian c*nt
dont shoot the messenger :D

What's the Gooch? Is it the rusty slide? You know the bit between the bollocks and the rusty sheriffs badge? Is it that bit? The smelly bit. Smells very ballsy. Reaks to high heaven of masculinity? That's even worse than eating ass IMO.
yh that bitshe says it jus tastes like my ballsi've never tasted either so i ent about 2 arguedon't really do nothin 4 me but she seems 2 like it