What Car Do You Drive?

Haze

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the heads that own hatchbacks...3 door or 5 door?
Noise might be because u have a bad gear synchro
pissedmans tryna say you cant drive fam.
Gage is sending.But then I get lazy sometimes and crunch the gears some times.Defo an automatic ting next whip I get.
I do this aswell sometimes, Im sure its f*ck*ng up the gear boxAuto would be too boring IMO

Guest DN Braund
so thats how i burnt liek £30 worth of petrol in a day
lol, bet ur doing 50 in 3rd and sh*t, ppl think that's heavy metal ur listening to, it aint it's ur gearbox screaming.
bruv i was doin 80 on the way back from Chatham in 3rdthe revs hit around 4500 i think

lol 30 in 5th gear unah
never uphill tho
not at any time.
lol, was on the motorway, got to about 100 downhill, going up the other side of the hill and just lost speed, had to watch all these ppl that just shot past overtake me. was embarassing.

so thats how i burnt liek £30 worth of petrol in a day
lol, bet ur doing 50 in 3rd and sh*t, ppl think that's heavy metal ur listening to, it aint it's ur gearbox screaming.
bruv i was doin 80 on the way back from Chatham in 3rdthe revs hit around 4500 i think
:o

Guest LucaPiano
lol, was on the motorway, got to about 100 downhill, going up the other side of the hill and just lost speed, had to watch all these ppl that just shot past overtake me. was embarassing.
M25 yeah... near erm the M3 turn off.Deceiving hill there

M25 yeah... near erm the M3 turn off.Deceiving hill there
nah the ashford turning off the M2, brenley corner.