What Car Do You Drive?

Haze

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea cheap to insure10 litres of petrol will easily do 100 milesgot a timing chain that doesnt need replacing like most cars with beltsonly problems u will occur is the gear linkage & CV boot splitting if they havnt already been replaced (and some models are loud when idling due to the timing chain)nothing major has gone on my car and i've clocked up to 70k

Guest DN Braund

heres a quick questionmy forth gear is f*ckEDat least i think its forth, unless i jus keep changin from 3rd 2 second, but it makes some f*cked up noise in 4thcan i go from 3rd straight to 5th?nt about doin 70 in 3rd still

Thats all long driving un-legitly cant be asked to be dipping from jakes and thati could cop something, i was even feeling to insure it but not legitly but aint worth itrather wait do my test then man can jus hit the roads legitly and jakes cant do me nuffing
i dnt even hide from the fedsi was drivin behind one meat wagon in central yesterday n stopped next to about 3 at the lights, a few have past me in the opposite direction etc, its all in how u actbut my car dnt look hot, no tints, mods etc, plus a black guy blazin heavy metal doesnt exactly say criminal
That would be a sight and a half. Do you seriously listen to that stuff? I thought it was just jokes to post some off-key music via youtube
I need more fraud money.
c/s to the death
heres a quick questionmy forth gear is f*ckEDat least i think its forth, unless i jus keep changin from 3rd 2 second, but it makes some f*cked up noise in 4thcan i go from 3rd straight to 5th?nt about doin 70 in 3rd still
Yeah, just over rev in 3rd ('til the pin reaches 3.5)

Guest DN Braund
lol @ breddas thinkin coz they drive a nice car they they can pull any chickseen this failure multiple times
LMAO @ thinking this aint the case
know thatmy car aint even nice but the looks i get from certain females on the kerb are alotfrom when jus 2 months ago i was that nigga gettin off the bus