Premier League Week 12 Topic, FA/Carling cup & European Football

Admin.

Wenger uses the kids so well...I just hope that Rafa brings some of the other kids that i have hope for, People like Eccleston, Anderson would have made it by now...
nah no way. Anderson maybe more i can see your point but he will be back next season. He has done well on loan and looks a good player. Eccleston is a v good stiker, the only reason he isnt in the reserve first team is because of how many good strikers are there atm, nemeth pacheco dalla valle saric are all deemed to be ahead of him. i think he will progress alot this season though. so pissed nemeth is still injured aswell, should be back soon though.

Wenger uses the kids so well...I just hope that Rafa brings some of the other kids that i have hope for, People like Eccleston, Anderson would have made it by now...
nah no way. Anderson maybe more i can see your point but he will be back next season. He has done well on loan and looks a good player. Eccleston is a v good stiker, the only reason he isnt in the reserve first team is because of how many good strikers are there atm, nemeth pacheco dalla valle saric are all deemed to be ahead of him. i think he will progress alot this season though. so pissed nemeth is still injured aswell, should be back soon though.
Yeh ur ryt about Eccletone... How you going to feel to get put into reserves and then get put back into U18's because theres too many strikers... Im hearing he may leave now... And trust man will be a top striker...

Anderson should be in the squad place for Pennant imohe is easily the most consistent youngster we have he has been ripping out trees where ever he has been but Rafa wont play him until he is either wedge like INsua got over the summer or lankier which isnt going to happen he is 19 alreadyEcclestone thinks he is above the development program and him along with Adjeravic have been told to look for clubs, ecclestone had a trial with blackburn last time i heardf*ck them arrogant youths if you make it you do if not you have got some of the best coaching in europe and you move onHammill is who im concerned about his potential has depleted

Yeh ur ryt about Eccletone... How you going to feel to get put into reserves and then get put back into U18's because theres too many strikers... Im hearing he may leave now... And trust man will be a top striker...
yeah had a trial at blackburn. i been hearing he's got an attitude problem aswell though along with astrit aka the new berger. if he has then he either needs to sort it out or leave, wont get anywhere acting like that.

Anderson should be in the squad place for Pennant imohe is easily the most consistent youngster we have he has been ripping out trees where ever he has been but Rafa wont play him until he is either wedge like INsua got over the summer or lankier which isnt going to happen he is 19 alreadyEcclestone thinks he is above the development program and him along with Adjeravic have been told to look for clubs, ecclestone had a trial with blackburn last time i heardf*ck them arrogant youths if you make it you do if not you have got some of the best coaching in europe and you move onHammill is who im concerned about his potential has depleted
c/s the anderson part, he's a very impressive player, i cant see him not being in the team next season though tbh. pennant will leave and others may too, he will be with us next season. some of the goals he scores, jeez his technique is sick, so creative. yhh ince wants them both at blackburn init, if they do go good luck to him with them. i do want them to stay IF they can sort out their attitude problems though, both got bundles of potential. Im worried about hammill aswell but i dont think his potential has depleted, i dont know what it is with him. he seems to try and take too much onboard at once but f*ckk some of the sh*t he can do on the pitch is crazy for his age. i think he can make it with us but alot of it depends on him, when he's good he can give any fullback a nightmare. his shooting >>>>>>>>>>> ____________ beats goalkeepers like its nothing from distance but he seems to be having a hard time on loan. the potential he has is of large proportions just hope he lives upto it because if he comes good we'll have a hell of a player. sh*t like this:out of our reserves the ones im most impressed with or expect alot from are probably1. Nemeth - dont even need to say much about him tbh, our fans all know. 2. pacheco - can go far. still only 17 and plays like he's alot older. sick as a second striker, his vision great. not quite there yet but who is at 17. 3. Insua - great fullback and glad to see he looks so much stronger now, done well whenever he has got the chance. will be a first teamer soon enough. 4. Darby - havent seen that much of him but he looks good from what i have seen, gets forward well and is solid defensively. Alot like finnan but better going foward. 5. San jose - very good player and will only get better. 6. Dalla Valle - pretty much a complete goal machine, everytime i checked the U-18's scores last season he was on the scoresheet. still wanna see what his goal tally is saying in terms of throughout his career. theres others aswell like Duran, just back from injury not long ago im desperate to see him succeed. Like Alonso in alot of ways and if he is given time he can come good. very unfortunate with injuries. Bruna aswell, plays like silva, still getting used to english football though. plessis and spearing are both v good aswell. got too many players in our reserves though lool theres so many talented players there and more joining all the time. Closest to the first team right now is probably insua though.

Duran is f*cked I swear he had ACL injuries on both kneesdoubt he will play at the level required
yeah man he did, pissed for him he's talented man very but its just the injuries that have held him back i will be suprised if he makes it, i have hope he will somehow though he has missed out on alot of time

talking about it earlier and just seen this lol West Bromwich Albion are closing in on a move to sign Manchester United striker Manucho on loan in January.Albion manager Tony Mowbray has revealed a number of Premier League clubs, understood to include United, have contacted him about taking players on loan.Mowbray, who has made a personal check on Angolan international Manucho, said: 'Some top clubs like the way we play.'They think that their fringe players might actually benefit from coming to us.'They quite like what we do and they would like to send some of their players to us.'But the bottom line is I will only take players if I think they will help our team and not just because some bigger clubs are offering them.'Loans can be good because they're not committing to the next three or four years and we're not committing ourselves to salary levels.'Manucho, 25, has struggled to make an impact at Old Trafford since arriving in December 2007.He scored four goals in three games for Angola at the African Cup of Nations in January and ended last season on loan at Panathinaikos while he waited for a work permit.