Carlos Queiroz appreciation Thread

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

Just because someone goes to every game at OT does not make them knowledgable about football.
c/s most football team supporters are clueless and deluded

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because someone goes to every game at OT does not make them knowledgable about football.
c/s most football team supporters are clueless and deluded
go to manchester and say ferguson should be sacked for yesterdayda silva should of started in front of neville nd see if ur taken seriouslythis is what happens when guys take choosing a team to support like startin a new game of FMno idea shocking

Lol at u man talking like u haven't got a game in hand. But imo ur team has had issues sincf the start of last season cristiano ron has given u lot the 'Thierry Henry effect'.
Not True
I guess I stand corrected.I'm not a Manny fan sthil so...
Could never happen with fergie in charge.Man would get shipped out quicker then ever, give a f*ck about reputations.

Guest M12 Part 2

united fans from london really piss me off.like say uve ever been to carrington to see ferguson & queiroz train the 1st team. or even old trafford for that matter.u read somewhere in a paper or forum about queiroz, phelan or any other member of the backroom staff and its gospel. come to matches or shut up

Lol at u man talking like u haven't got a game in hand. But imo ur team has had issues sincf the start of last season cristiano ron has given u lot the 'Thierry Henry effect'.
To be honest only one guys coming with the crisis talk all i've got in my head is that Liverpool are playing out of their skins for the most part whereas we aint really got started yet and if we win our game in hand where about 5 points of them and we've got the away games against the other big 4 out the way already If Ronaldo was having the Henry effect he wouldn't still be at United to be honest

united fans from london really piss me off.
lolMy manc mate is exactly the sameThat 'Anderson song' in particular is wer u can tell the southerners from the northen lads apparently, suttin about the pronunciation of "he is class with a brass"lol the cockney reds cant even sing the songs properly

lolMy manc mate is exactly the sameThat 'Anderson song' in particular is wer u can tell the southerners from the northen lads apparently, suttin about the pronunciation of "he is class with a brass"lol the cockney reds cant even sing the songs properly
london red devils>> (plus there aint that many united fans in london more midlands, most people in london support arsenal or liverpool)old trafford is a theatre whilst our away support is one of the best in the landno coinscidenceas ive already said tho football team supporters are clueless and deluded

ROFL, well not really...but this thread does contain the 3 types of utd fan that exist.justifying each stereotype nicely.
I sweardown fck utd fans!!!"I live in Bury but yeh those cockney reds need to fck off, I don't go to a single away game all season but yeh fck those that don't come OT, I live in manchester so my opinion>>>>yours."

london red devils>> (plus there aint that many united fans in london more midlands, most people in london support arsenal or liverpool)old trafford is a theatre whilst our away support is one of the best in the landno coinscidenceas ive already said tho football team supporters are clueless and deluded
yeh but thats mainly down to the red army/men in black though initwho are mostly from lancashire