Carlos Queiroz appreciation Thread

BATTY BOY BUM BANDIT

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol tevez is a good player, he's not worth the rumoured amounts but to be fair not many strikers in world football are. as for the fergie out talk just lol i think you know already so i dont even need to speak on that but i can see where your frustration comes from. managers making sh*t subs is f*ckin infuriating to say the least, especially when you lose the game it happens in. BUT rafael's defending is suspect, cannot be overlooked. fair enough he can get forward quicker than most and whip in a great ball/unleash a powerful shot/take someone on and pick out a teammate or whatever BUT his defending (from his time on the field so far) is definately suspect. Starting him against nasri and clichy would be suicide, he would be caught out so many times. Im not saying neville played well or rafael cannot defend atall but everyone knows if your fullbacks get forward alot you need them to be disciplined when it comes to opposing fullbacks and wingers they are up against who get forward well and will punish you if you leave them space to work in.

His tackling looked decent to me. Couldn't of done any worse than Neville anyways.
he's not a sh*t tackler but he does rely on his pace a bit too much and sometimes he doesnt stand up his player. if up against a quick winger he will have trouble. it will be worked on very quickly imo and it will be gone sooner rather than later but he is easier to catch out than it probably seems. espeically if he pushes upfield then its a counter from a team like arsenal, clichy would have eat up the ground left in behind rafael.

Rafael's defending is a bit suspect but it has been improving, he just needs to get some more games under his belt. I think O'Shea should step in until Brown comes back and Rafael should get a few appearances here and there.As for Neville he should finish getting them coaching badges and join the coaching staff.

When we he drop VDS??When we he stop playing G NevWhen will he give Rio and Nemanja a kick up the arseWhen will he realise taking off Anderson for Giggs was nto going to win us the gameWhen will he realise Berbatov did nothing all game.When will he realise he shoudnt have taken Wazza offWhen will he realise Park should have come off after 46 minutes for Nani.When will he die?
When will you realise you were beaten by the better team on the day.TBH.

chat soo much sh*t.fans like you piss me off i swear.
I'd prefer Carlos back over Phelan but let's not talk like he's some savior when he's strugglin with his portugal squad. And low going on like Tevez is sh*t.
I can't remember anyone slagging Tevez last season when he was getting games but now it seems fashionable to do so, ( i think certain ppl have realised that the cheque book won't stretch to sign him so in order to feel better about his impending departure have convinced themselves that he's sh*t)
Man utd fans are the most fickle on earthabout Slur Alex outguy MADE your club
DON'T BE SILLY We 've been big since day dot. Fickle isn't the word, some people are in it for the winning of trophies some are in it for more than that.
How u can seriously doubt Alex Ferguson is beyond me u stupid glory hunting idiot. U got outplayed accept it.
Whereas i don't agree with the outplayed part spot on as i said some people are in it for the winning of trophies some are in it for more than that.God Bless Fc United Where Glory Hunters, Big time charlies and Only sing when were winning supporters are not tolerated

Rafael's defending is a bit suspect but it has been improving, he just needs to get some more games under his belt. I think O'Shea should step in until Brown comes back and Rafael should get a few appearances here and there.As for Neville he should finish getting them coaching badges and join the coaching staff.
I agree with this the lads a good player and gonna be a top one soon enough but his defending isn't really good enough to of started that game, we would've had the same problems due to the fact that Nasri was just having one of those days. he came on at the right time to offer us another route of attack and to capitilise on tired legs if he had started and got ragged ppl would be saying Fergie was crazy to start him and that his confidence would be shot.god forbid we play Paddy at right back if it came to that i'd just say throw Rooney or Tevez in there they wouldn't do any worse

didnt see the game today but you're missing wesley imofergie has been making shockers for a few seasons now. but every manager does...
To be honest fergie's been a little bit cenial for ages but to be honest i dont love him in spite of it, I love him because of it and quite frankly he can sit in that hotseat and do a Brian Clough and get us relegated if he so wishes,because at least that way some of our Glory Hunting fans would piss off and go support Chelsea or somthing and the genuine United fans can be proud of the contents of Old Trafford again

I dont know what to say anymore.But keeping faith in VDS is a sackable offence in itself tbh. Its gross misconduct.Jose, we NEEEED YOUUUUU
I don't know why any United fan would want Jose anywhere near Olt Trafford to be honest the last sort of tradition we have left is the fact that all our managers have come from in and around the British isles Roy Keane Or Martin O'neil please the only exceptio i'd make to this rule is if the King wanted a return but that wouldn't be a decision made by anyone with sense, but it'd be some real entertaining stuffi want to be proud our manager not ashamed of him what Jose did to that blonde puff of a ref after that Barca game couple years back ws a disgrace and i wouldn't trust him to clean the K-Stand toilets or even the South stand Toilets

I dont know what to say anymore.But keeping faith in VDS is a sackable offence in itself tbh. Its gross misconduct.Jose, we NEEEED YOUUUUU
I don't know why any United fan would want Jose anywhere near Olt Trafford to be honest the last sort of tradition we have left is the fact that all our managers have come from in and around the British isles Roy Keane Or Martin O'neil please the only exceptio i'd make to this rule is if the King wanted a return but that wouldn't be a decision made by anyone with sense, but it'd be some real entertaining stuffi want to be proud our manager not ashamed of him what Jose did to that blonde puff of a ref after that Barca game couple years back ws a disgrace and i wouldn't trust him to clean the K-Stand toilets or even the South stand Toilets
I wouldn't mind Jose, it would be a big up yours to Chelsea, and i see all this talk from so called Chelsea inside people that Jose loved Man United and was always talking about them. Roy Keane, Cantona or Quiroz back would do it aswell. Cantona should have tried to get some experience under his belt.

and quite frankly he can sit in that hotseat and do a Brian Clough and get us relegated if he so wishes,
So this is what warrants supporting your club???WOW.I want my team to do the absolute best they can. Which is why I was so gutted today.PS. I was also slating Tevez last season so meh.
No not really but it'd be intresting to see how many hang around through the hard times and how many go off and lurk in the corners flirt with other colours and only re-emerge once the dust has settled

and quite frankly he can sit in that hotseat and do a Brian Clough and get us relegated if he so wishes,
So this is what warrants supporting your club???WOW.I want my team to do the absolute best they can. Which is why I was so gutted today.PS. I was also slating Tevez last season so meh.
No not really but it'd be intresting to see how many hang around through the hard times and how many go off and lurk in the corners flirt with other colours and only re-emerge once the dust has settled
Imagine United started failing after Fergie left, That would be so hard on our generation as none of us are use to losing. Arsena fans, Chelsea, Liverpool...... Just everyone else is use to being losers and weve not had to deal with that much.

Imagine United started failing after Fergie left, That would be so hard on our generation as none of us are use to losing. Arsena fans, Chelsea, Liverpool...... Just everyone else is use to being losers and weve not had to deal with that much.
thats what i'm saying our supporters have been spoilt by success and a reality check is in order this same kinda nonsence is the same kinda bullshit that has seen ppl calling for Arsene Wenger head for the last couple of weeks for Years people called United fans glory Hunters and i used to dissmiss it as just jealousy but now i don't really know this is the reason why i don't really wanna step foot into Old trafford again, The breed of supporter in there nowadays is just embarassing there used to be a time when no one left 5 minutes before the end, now thats fashionable there used to be a time when the team was losing that you sing louder and "support" your team those days are all gone its quite sad to be honest and i wasn't even around in the 60's and 70's and i reckon if i was i would be sucidal about the changes of supporter at Old Trafford

Queiroz is an idiot, just a McClown clone. He isnt a manager.
to be honest if you talk to the majority of match going fans and read the united fanzines he isn't a number 2 eitherin my experience it seems like this forums the only place that gives the guy ratings the day Fergie and Brian Kidd make up will be a great day