Sign in to follow this  
Guest DN Braund

Life Purpose...

Guest DN Braund

do you ever feel like you're meant to do something?or somehow guide someone in a certain path or something?and if like you try and ignore it it just comes back harder n harderlike when you get them random meetings with ppl and it just seems wierd from the offset liek you already know them and should be doing something or sutinis it just me? n when im talking bout it coming back i mean liek if you say ite this is my calling, but the person aint really on it then u say f*ck it but then a few weeks or sutin later theyre back int he same spot n you're the only one that can get them outdont even know if all that makes sense

some people feel that way about thir jobs, liek when you have a job which is a vocation like a dr/nurse/midwife/priest

I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to be granted immortality and destroy the earth and then be punished with an eternity of loneliness.

i'm meant to rule the world. still working out plans on how to get this together.
I'll let you know from now that stripping down to your thong and posing in homo mag's aint gonna cut it bredrin.Not a sending thing.

i'm meant to rule the world. still working out plans on how to get this together.
I'll let you know from now that stripping down to your thong and posing in homo mag's aint gonna cut it bredrin.Not a sending thing.
hi fatty. i thought you found your calling way back when you clocked 22stone?actually, the way that something done what... 4yrs ago is still fresh in your mind means its very possible :arrow:

hi fatty. i thought you found your calling way back when you clocked 22stone?actually, the way that something done what... 4yrs ago is still fresh in your mind means its very possible :arrow:
for the record it cudve been ten years blud...posin in a gay mag does not get lived down...either way its ure thing so do uon topic i feel watyu sayin David

for the record it cudve been ten years blud...posin in a gay mag does not get lived down...either way its ure thing so do uon topic i feel watyu sayin David
in your culture and stupid closed mind perhaps... in mine its not, what you dont understand dont bother trying to jump on some bandwagon.

Don't get emo again Carpe I was joking dawggy I love you. Don't let these hating ass haters bring you down, do you cuz.
i was responding to brandnew <_< :!: you sound hungry... go see whats in the fridge

[[wiley]evrything happens for a reason[/wiley] quote name='purecocaine' date='Nov 8 2008, 08:32 PM' post='640613']real talk i belive in thatso many occasions..... c/s yr sig