what would YOU like to change

Risky

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

98% of topics are fraff tbf
some,not mostshud let the ppl decide wat is fraff imoif u hate the fact a topic is still being posted in,just read a diffrent topic?
I am not Mugabe, I don't lock on site, I don't resent this forum or it's users.I use my discretion which is normally fair.
im not complaining about you specifically siri do not know who whimsically closes many topicsperhaps this cloak of anonymity permits this serial locker to operate in yr midst uncheckedsidenote- its not a major issue,i am complaining only because it is a privilege of the democracy we enjoy here

I don't understand why certain topics are locked to be honest when it's not offensive and people are still posting in it.If people want to discuss it to it's death then they should be allowed to, no?If you don't wanna see it being discussed no more then why not just not go back in it instead of locking?And people being banned just because of personal vendetta's against users is stupid

I think that VIP2 isn’t going to change mods/co-admin no matter what because they are all bum chums.. so.. why not have a jury team of individual elected members who run a room called 'VIP2 Magistrates' and it is there that they approach mods/admins on certain issues and ALL members must go through the 'VIP2 Magistrates' to make a complaint and it is the 'VIP2 Magistrates' who are responsible for the everyday running for whatever.This is how it will work.The jury will consist of 12 whatever elected members and they will not have the power to lock or edit posts, but they will issue their 'case' and give it to mods/admin when a 'case' has passed approval; and only then can mods/admin deal with topic closures in whatever. (unless spam)For a 'case' to be passed by 'VIP2 Magistrates', it must have a minimum of 60% of C/S and it is down to this room whether topics are to be locked or whatever.Obviously mods can carry out topic closures for spam, but all other closures must be confirmed by the 'VIP2 Magistrates'.I think that 'VIP2 Magistrates' should give the mods an explanatory note to their action and it should outline why the topic has been locked and this should be left as the last post in the locked thread. 'VIP2 Magistrates' SHOULD NOT CONSIST OF CURRENT MODS/ADMIN however, MODS must elect one person to represent mods and only this mod is permitted to post in the 'VIP2 Magistrates' and this mod must then pass on action/order to his/hers peers.The 'VIP2 Magistrates' should viewable to ALL members but only 'VIP2 Magistrates' and one mod rep should be allowed to post in there and topic closures must be voted on by poll.'VIP2 Magistrates' can start a topic closure thread if they personally feel that something is offensive or they can start a thread if someone has complained about a topic and their identity can be put forward or withheld depending on how the complainant has requested.I know all this seems long but it is not really...It is long because I have had to explain so that there is no ambiguity.What do you think?

I think that VIP2 isn’t going to change mods/co-admin no matter what because they are all bum chums.. so.. why not have a jury team of individual elected members who run a room called 'VIP2 Magistrates' and it is there that they approach mods/admins on certain issues and ALL members must go through the 'VIP2 Magistrates' to make a complaint and it is the 'VIP2 Magistrates' who are responsible for the everyday running for whatever.This is how it will work.The jury will consist of 12 whatever elected members and they will not have the power to lock or edit posts, but they will issue their 'case' and give it to mods/admin when a 'case' has passed approval; and only then can mods/admin deal with topic closures in whatever. (unless spam)For a 'case' to be passed by 'VIP2 Magistrates', it must have a minimum of 60% of C/S and it is down to this room whether topics are to be locked or whatever.Obviously mods can carry out topic closures for spam, but all other closures must be confirmed by the 'VIP2 Magistrates'.I think that 'VIP2 Magistrates' should give the mods an explanatory note to their action and it should outline why the topic has been locked and this should be left as the last post in the locked thread. 'VIP2 Magistrates' SHOULD NOT CONSIST OF CURRENT MODS/ADMIN however, MODS must elect one person to represent mods and only this mod is permitted to post in the 'VIP2 Magistrates' and this mod must then pass on action/order to his/hers peers.The 'VIP2 Magistrates' should viewable to ALL members but only 'VIP2 Magistrates' and one mod rep should be allowed to post in there and topic closures must be voted on by poll.'VIP2 Magistrates' can start a topic closure thread if they personally feel that something is offensive or they can start a thread if someone has complained about a topic and their identity can be put forward or withheld depending on how the complainant has requested.I know all this seems long but it is not really...It is long because I have had to explain so that there is no ambiguity.What do you think?
If this was written at 3am I would have given you a bly and read, but 10am king? Wah gwarn for you?@ Jodie, I locked them 'cause they were fraff/freepost/getting out of hand. Everyday, there was a new one. Even Ice said people were taking the piss with them. Now I dont go in them. Swear at most I locked 2/3 in the space of 5 days.

If this was written at 3am I would have given you a bly and read, but 10am king? Wah gwarn for you?
I can outline for you.. that was going into depth a little.Basically I am saying that mods/admin should not be permitted to lock/delete or edit posts unless they have been authorised to do so by elected members. There will be a next room called 'Parliament' or 'Magistrates' and only 12 elected members will carry out instructions for whatever based on a democratic poll system.

If this was written at 3am I would have given you a bly and read, but 10am king? Wah gwarn for you?
I can outline for you.. that was going into depth a little.Basically I am saying that mods/admin should not be permitted to lock/delete or edit posts unless they have been authorised to do so by elected members. There will be a next room called 'Parliament' or 'Magistrates' and only 12 elected members will carry out instructions for whatever based on a democratic poll system.
Things arent that bad to justify this IMO. Hardly any topics or locked/deleted and as far as I know, posts arent editted much. I personally only edit posts when embedding a vid.But hold on a second, youre basically saying the 12 have power over the mods, alie? f*ck that!And dont think we, as mods, havent discussed the grounds to locking a topic