FaLOL: Mandem

Parrist

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened a few times, nothing interesting, APART from: one time i was at college, just having a fag and there was 2 deaf kids, but they weren't just deaf they were a bit loopy. A girl and a boy they both had them cleft lip things, were well short and looked like the NHS dressed them, anyway this girl suddenly grunts, i weren't really paying attention coz i was thinking about the work i had to do when i finished smoking, she grunted again, and again and started making a noise a bit like a cat in a fight. Before i know it she's jumping up and down in front of me, shrieking and dribbling, and her mate comes over, shows me his phone and he'd written on it "she wants to be your girlfriend". I f*cked off QUICKLY.
lmfao

Happened a few times, nothing interesting, APART from: one time i was at college, just having a fag and there was 2 deaf kids, but they weren't just deaf they were a bit loopy. A girl and a boy they both had them cleft lip things, were well short and looked like the NHS dressed them, anyway this girl suddenly grunts, i weren't really paying attention coz i was thinking about the work i had to do when i finished smoking, she grunted again, and again and started making a noise a bit like a cat in a fight. Before i know it she's jumping up and down in front of me, shrieking and dribbling, and her mate comes over, shows me his phone and he'd written on it "she wants to be your girlfriend". I f*cked off QUICKLY.
lmfao

lmfao

allow being approached by you thoughstraight throw headphones on and look out of window thing
you need to come out my arseevery second i turn around u got some battywash talk goin on
allow being approached by you thoughstraight throw headphones on and look out of window thing
gyukkfgkfkhkgfkkfjkfgkghhgkfkfghkfgksfksshdsgsj :lol::lol::lol:
an yousmh