FaLOL: Mandem

Parrist

Quite a few times when I've been in a club off ends (Cardiff, Ipswich + So'ton are three which spring to mind). The way I wanted to beat one in So'ton but her man was on a cb'ing flex. Man must know I wasnt from round there, so 'llowin me his girl for the night isnt too much to ask, is it? One sexy girl called Nicole. Had some sick back-off for a white ting.Looking like a loner + sitting on a chair, next to the DJ box where your bredrin is playing = gyal always asking "Why arent you dancing?" Worked so many times

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, no TTKK-flex.But J, knws the lvls. Bcs I'm blt lk dat.Holz at the kid.Smooches.
read this as bacon lettuce tomato no homswtf
TBH, I actually did mean Bacon Lettuce Tomato. Man just had the sexiest BLT sandwich known to nigger-kind.
:unsure: Swear your slang/little phrases are amongst the worst. Fix upp.s. I swear I forget there is a L+L room

Quite a few times when I've been in a club off ends (Cardiff, Ipswich + So'ton are three which spring to mind). The way I wanted to beat one in So'ton but her man was on a cb'ing flex. Man must know I wasnt from round there, so 'llowin me his girl for the night isnt too much to ask, is it? One sexy girl called Nicole. Had some sick back-off for a white ting.Looking like a loner + sitting on a chair, next to the DJ box where your bredrin is playing = gyal always asking "Why arent you dancing?" Worked so many times
LOLThat one is bait!

Nope.....i am a very shy person.Init Mike Kane?!
You moved ME in college though, not the other way round. Argh, don't do this to me, you know how I get.
:confused: Come correct.
saying yr bars arent built for the war saying u turned up to a fundraising banquet with a packed lunch and a fishing rod dnt have that imosaying yr a loose cannon but yr firing blanks
LMAO @ all of that.

LOLThat one is bait!
sick*takes note*vip2 tips>>>>my parents

LOLThat one is bait!
Groupie love by association is the one

most recently was when i was out shopping, but swear the girl was like 15-16, major disapointment but had to give her props for approaching me brazenlythen proceeded to bump into the same girl with her mates atleast 3 times afterwards then it started getting stupid shouting "oi give me your numbaaaaaaa" kinda bullshit

I havent done it and I wouldn't either.
why not? girl i'm with now kept trying to hint that she liked me, me being the dozy twat i am never noticed, 3 years down the line she lost patience and just jumped on me- 4 years later we're still together.
I could tell someone I already know that I like them thts not so much a big deal, but to go to a stranger an stump up conversation i couldnt.
what if u saw wentworth miller?
ur kinda guy is he?

why not? girl i'm with now kept trying to hint that she liked me, me being the dozy twat i am never noticed, 3 years down the line she lost patience and just jumped on me- 4 years later we're still together.
I could tell someone I already know that I like them thts not so much a big deal, but to go to a stranger an stump up conversation i couldnt.
ur kinda guy is he?
Yh hes nice.

ur kinda guy is he?
Yh hes nice.
lol, was talking to sw9mm but thanks for letting me know.