What do you miss from the 90's...

neeko

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cable games that you accessed through the "M" button at the top.Water fights with Pots of water, 2 litre bottles and the odd nigga with a bait pistol.Runouts.All of the cartoons and classic american youth comedies (Clarissa explains it all, Saved by the bell, City Guys, Hanging with mr cooper)Them harlem and dirty south hoodies and fake evisu's.Pellet guns and gas guns.Being able to smoke anywhere.Eric Cantona and the flip up collar.Headers and Volleys. And blazing the ball at someone when you know you have no chance of scoring and its on like 63 seconds. I also miss Floaters. Not the sh*t in the bottom of the toilet but the plastic balls with mad swerve. Getting licked with one of those in the boat was never pleasent.Disc swapping and buying pirate games from some dude round my estate.The f*ck*ng weather. The 1990's was never like how it is now.

The cable games that you accessed through the "M" button at the top.Water fights with Pots of water, 2 litre bottles and the odd nigga with a bait pistol.Runouts.All of the cartoons and classic american youth comedies (Clarissa explains it all, Saved by the bell, City Guys, Hanging with mr cooper)Them harlem and dirty south hoodies and fake evisu's.Pellet guns and gas guns.Being able to smoke anywhere.Eric Cantona and the flip up collar.Headers and Volleys. And blazing the ball at someone when you know you have no chance of scoring and its on like 63 seconds. I also miss Floaters. Not the sh*t in the bottom of the toilet but the plastic balls with mad swerve. Getting licked with one of those in the boat was never pleasent.Disc swapping and buying pirate games from some dude round my estate.The f*ck*ng weather. The 1990's was never like how it is now.
*Top spud fi di whulla dem*to show i aint gassing BEEHIVE BEDLAM >>>>

60 seconds was a daily tingden dere was headers and volleys which was basicallly 60 seconds without the time limitthen you had knockouts ... that use 2 get so political... i remember when people use 2 do intentional sh*t to get ppl out.. like if dere was young un and older left in the goalkeeper would boy it and let the younger score on purpose so da older goes out and everyone playing would start bussin up.

f*ck*ng Segaworld and Namco arcade, plus going trocadero with the nigga's.Fuccccking Ben and jerrys raves.Fucccccking having to go to my cousins house and gage Minidiscs, Cd's and cassettes just so that I had some music to listen to.Looking through the argos catalogue so much that its battered by the time the new one comes out.Those old bus passes that were like scratchcards.BEING ABLE TO REUSE OLD TRAVELCARDS FROM THE 90'S THROUGH THE BARRIERS.Motorolla Startac.Watching pay per view wrestling events.Late night Anime on Channel 4. Legend of the 4 kings and Devilman. Crapston villa's got to get a shout out too.The hench Megadrive cartridges with the yellow tab ting on the side, if Im not mistaken, alot of the Electronic Arts games uses this.A, B, A, C, A, B, B and Up, Down, left, right, A, B, C Start (TTKK)

f*ck*ng Segaworld and Namco arcade, plus going trocadero with the nigga's.Fuccccking Ben and jerrys raves.Fucccccking having to go to my cousins house and gage Minidiscs, Cd's and cassettes just so that I had some music to listen to.Looking through the argos catalogue so much that its battered by the time the new one comes out.Those old bus passes that were like scratchcards.BEING ABLE TO REUSE OLD TRAVELCARDS FROM THE 90'S THROUGH THE BARRIERS.Motorolla Startac.Watching pay per view wrestling events.Late night Anime on Channel 4. Legend of the 4 kings and Devilman. Crapston villa's got to get a shout out too.The hench Megadrive cartridges with the yellow tab ting on the side, if Im not mistaken, alot of the Electronic Arts games uses this.A, B, A, C, A, B, B and Up, Down, left, right, A, B, C Start (TTKK)
Once again spuddageEA games were indeed the ones with the yellow tab. Big up the Desert and Jungle Strike mandem

BEEHIVE BEDLAM >>>>
beehive_main_01.jpgThe sky game yh? was sickand the other sky game .. bumble tumbleUsed to play theses for tiiimealong withs04_152.gif
lol @ the old man's boat
nAH f*ck OFFFBAMBOOZLECHANNEL 4 TELETEXT DID U REALLY JUST TAKE IT THERE. SHATAP.also i miss giving random people clotheslines, chokeslams & the mandible claw in school.

You f*ck*ng bastards need to sdo these topics @ 10am during the week. I'm not really online night time so I miss them and by time I want to participate, I'm holding up the last 3 posts of the topic, which consist of serial quotes. Never get any responses.f*ckers need to learn to play the game