What do you miss from the 90's...

neeko

na wheel talk 80's babies/90's kid> > ___had jus enough technology to where we had a few luxuries but the way life was then we had imaginations and sh*t
Just thinking the exact same thing. Perfect time to grow up. Was like some equilibrium point where the balance of living life outside mixed with indoors at the best time in history IMO

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant and Dec were ITV yutes with Cat DeeleyThey did that wonkey donkey gameI loved that.Live and Kicking was a Jamie Theakston/Zoe Ball ting.
SM:TV Live and CD:UK was the last great Saturday childrens show thouthYute gyal, it was a "Andi Peters and Emma Forbes" ting when I'm 'ere. What was that puppet called again, Gordon the Gopher or some sh*t? Swear it was man like Phillip Schofield dem time deh

Pedal pushers lmao they were the best.
no they werent.every girl in them was a bait linkage...
im going tru this thread backwardsbut pedal pushers with boob tube = owwwwww. them chicks u actually drew down by calling over like "OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

ROFL @ man tryna slew the diadoras.They were BADBOY boots.Red Puma kings, predator accelerators and Umbro Spezials>>>>>>smh these guys arent even footballers dont worry Lahi i see them boots fam
Thinking the same thing. Like the Greatest African footballer ever wasnt bussin (I think Red) Diadoras when he ran from his own half to the other side and scored.SMH, you man werent ballers

the jungle book >>>> any disney film
LiesLion King>>>Aladdin>Jungle Book.
Lion King was some female movie; I was too grown for that. I had seen Terminator II then I (yeah we watched it backwards. Friends mum/ sexy childminder rented them from blockbuster) by that came out. Plus, by them times, I'd heard Boom Bye Bye and that was a life changing experience so Elton John endorsing a movie was hustling backwards IMOAladdin didnt even have any memorable tunes bruv.Bear Neccessities >>>>>

Lion King was some female movie; I was too grown for that. I had seen Terminator II then I (yeah we watched it backwards. Friends mum/ sexy childminder rented them from blockbuster) by that came out. Plus, by them times, I'd heard Boom Bye Bye and that was a life changing experience so Elton John endorsing a movie was hustling backwards IMOAladdin didnt even have any memorable tunes bruv.Bear Neccessities >>>>>
lol how old were you when lion king came out?!? (1994)tbh best kids film wasLittle-rascals-1994-dvd.jpg

What's all this blaspheme?JUNGLE BOOK >>> LION KING >>> THE RESCUERS >>> LADY AND THE TRAMP >>> ALADDIN >>> ROGER RABBIT >>> RETURN OF JAFAR >>> ARISTOCATS >>> THE FOX & THE HOUND >>> BEAUTY & THE BEAST >> 101 DALMATIONS >>> TOY STORY >>> MULAN >>> THE LITTLE MERMAID >>> PINICHIO >>> DUCKTALES >>> THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTREDAM >>> THE MIGHTY DUCKS >>> A BUGS LIFE >>> POCOHUNTAS >> HERCULES >>> any other disney film

lol how old were you when lion king came out?!? (1994)tbh best kids film wasLittle-rascals-1994-dvd.jpg
A whollleeeee neww woorrrrlllddddd!001 dont act like you dont know!
I know that tune but what film was that in? Them soggy tunes man. That tune never had no bars like Balloo. The barritone!

Oooooooooooooooooooooo-Tay!Oh snap tht film was sick.I remember this one too....71595C5XMZL._SS500_.gif
Ahh problem child was sick...there was like 3 of them innit?And Erting you didnt really just say lady and the tramp was better than aladdin did you..also..HomeAlone.jpgtry tell me no1 wanted to be home alone all the time after this... Allow all the sh*t ones they made after 2. SMH