simple touches

adjhasfdb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, all this sh*t said by the mandem, is in fact EXTREMELY moist...The acts themselves, are dripping TBH, however, in the context of a relationship, it's tolerated and I think 'tolerated' is the right word. Because if there is one thing I hope gets co-signed, out of ALL my co-signables, it's this...Whenever you break up with your girls, and you look back at that moist sh*t, how DISGUSTED with yourself do you become? It's not even because you did that with a particular girl, but the acts themselves.Like, look at Lahi. When he was doing all that sh*t for his girlfriend/ex, in the context of relationship, it's cool. But from a NEUTRAL POV, we knows, he knows and more importantly, SHE knows, the sh*t is VERY moist. Like this painting of the toenails business. The sh*t makes me wanna hurl, WTF. This can't be life...
Allow using 'the context' or 'tolerated' to justify doing or allowing these 'moist' things to take place. Imo you either like certain simple touches or you don't. The two things that may change that imo is who administers the 'simple touches' & the fact that people are shook to be perceieved as moist or weak for doing 'unmanly things'.Whoever this Lahi is, not that I've done it but I see nothing moist with painting your womans toenails. To me they is no correlation to being moist and being a man.At the end of the day, just be yourself, each one to their own. Allow others validating your manliness or not.

Like, look at Lahi. When he was doing all that sh*t for his girlfriend/ex, in the context of relationship, it's cool. But from a NEUTRAL POV, we knows, he knows and more importantly, SHE knows, the sh*t is VERY moist. Like this painting of the toenails business. The sh*t makes me wanna hurl, WTF. This can't be life...Bear in mind, this is aimed at the MAN. Coming from women, I have no problems with you doing this sh*t...
When did I do her nails fam? dont see why im a example of your throw away commentBoy when Im with a girl I LIKE to do things the good way I will treat her to meals and hotel rooms and sh*t because in the end of the day I see it as my duty call it moist on net I dont really mind cos vip2 is a chat blog for me where I just catch jokes from or post predicaments in my life intbh im on this ting so whatever some guys behind their dell computers say I couldnt give a shitThe forum would know why I do what I do. Infact only person online I have talked to about that sh*t is Lenny when I was lean and depressed, its perfectly just stillmoist you know. If you niggas knew what my 19 year old life had been through you would be shocked you name it its happened. So pipe down

TBH, all this sh*t said by the mandem, is in fact EXTREMELY moist...The acts themselves, are dripping TBH, however, in the context of a relationship, it's tolerated and I think 'tolerated' is the right word. Because if there is one thing I hope gets co-signed, out of ALL my co-signables, it's this...Whenever you break up with your girls, and you look back at that moist sh*t, how DISGUSTED with yourself do you become? It's not even because you did that with a particular girl, but the acts themselves.Like, look at Lahi. When he was doing all that sh*t for his girlfriend/ex, in the context of relationship, it's cool. But from a NEUTRAL POV, we knows, he knows and more importantly, SHE knows, the sh*t is VERY moist. Like this painting of the toenails business. The sh*t makes me wanna hurl, WTF. This can't be life...
Allow using 'the context' or 'tolerated' to justify doing or allowing these 'moist' things to take place. Imo you either like certain simple touches or you don't. The two things that may change that imo is who administers the 'simple touches' & the fact that people are shook to be perceieved as moist or weak for doing 'unmanly things'.Whoever this Lahi is, not that I've done it but I see nothing moist with painting your womans toenails. To me they is no correlation to being moist and being a man.At the end of the day, just be yourself, each one to their own. Allow others validating your manliness or not.
Basically.

aint the fact u do it but wanting to talk about it thats moisturiser
Lmao like that makes any difference. Actions>>>>>>>>>>>words
well ofc its one thing for yr girl to stroke yr hair or pat yr head or watever but if u want to discuss this thats a female trait/activitybut dnt let me stop u
I can tell society/vip2 has got you shook to speak about certain things in fear of being percieved a certain way, in this case as having 'female traits/activity'.I'm comfortable with myself I don't need any kind of validation

Like, look at Lahi. When he was doing all that sh*t for his girlfriend/ex, in the context of relationship, it's cool. But from a NEUTRAL POV, we knows, he knows and more importantly, SHE knows, the sh*t is VERY moist. Like this painting of the toenails business. The sh*t makes me wanna hurl, WTF. This can't be life...Bear in mind, this is aimed at the MAN. Coming from women, I have no problems with you doing this sh*t...
When did I do her nails fam? dont see why im a example of your throw away commentBoy when Im with a girl I LIKE to do things the good way I will treat her to meals and hotel rooms and sh*t because in the end of the day I see it as my duty call it moist on net I dont really mind cos vip2 is a chat blog for me where I just catch jokes from or post predicaments in my life intbh im on this ting so whatever some guys behind their dell computers say I couldnt give a shitThe forum would know why I do what I do. Infact only person online I have talked to about that sh*t is Lenny when I was lean and depressed, its perfectly just stillmoist you know. If you niggas knew what my 19 year old life had been through you would be shocked you name it its happened. So pipe down
lol that sounded stressful

aint the fact u do it but wanting to talk about it thats moisturiser
Lmao like that makes any difference. Actions>>>>>>>>>>>words
well ofc its one thing for yr girl to stroke yr hair or pat yr head or watever but if u want to discuss this thats a female trait/activitybut dnt let me stop u
I can tell society/vip2 has got you shook to speak about certain things in fear of being percieved a certain way, in this case as having 'female traits/activity'.I'm comfortable with myself I don't need any kind of validation
i cud replace female with male in that quote and press the c/s button but that wud seem juvenile though true lol@ society/vip telling me wat to think,if anything i make these statements because i question wat society is trying to tell me in its quest to fulfill satans dreams,im not shook its just not in me to do this shud double wrap that cling fam cos the estrogen is seeping into yr brain but no, do and say wat u like thats just a cheap crack im not saying u shudnt talk about it im just saying IM not down,and in spite of society constantly telling me to man down and become a faggot with a slut wife..

lol.mike is chatting sh*t. lol.if you wanna spend the rest of your life on your own, then safe.if not, you need to snap out of this wounded batchelor phase quick time.plus attacking peeps that 'enjoy' the benefits of a relationship all the time is a piss take. if mans wanna paint her girls toe nails so be it. lol i joke.having a girl and treatin' her right is normal. swear.im just not on this public broadcast ting.

Guest Brother Mouzone

LMFAOLahi (didnt even know that user name was you)Your rep has been dragged through the mud, come like when soemone is ACCUSED of rape in the media, but then are proven innocentTHE REP NEVER GOES AWAY

I still don't know who Diego is.SOMEONE TeLL MEAnd @ the bachelor thing.I can C/S it for the momentI'm not on that level of involvement at the moment. I had it once before, but it took too much time, effort, money, and growth away from me.I think its unhealthy for anyone who is still in the stages where they are developing and carving their own path, to be too tied down or restricted.The level of restriction a relationship places on you is immense, whether you want to consciously acknowledge it or not.So attacking Mike for being a wounded bachelor is a bit redundant really.If he's still pushing 30 with the same attitude then i'd start to get concerned, but for the moment, its really not a big deal.