What Websites do you go on part 2332

Kim

Six-seater tables £11 by in. Whats funny?
Your grammar tbf.Swear you play alot, why don't you play the big tournaments? They're piss easy.Play AA or KK ONLY in the first hour then loosen up a bit etc and then BLAM final table and real £££ is you.
It dont work like that on the internet, the more you play your hands and start winning the more chances of getting delt sick hands, i've played the slow patient game and im sh*t at it, i was playing the fast and reckless and got down to the final 8 out of about 200 plrs but im to impatient for 2-3 hrs tourneys...
I BEG you do not tell me about internet poker.About the more you play the more chance you get of getting good hands.Beg you fold from life

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your grammar tbf.Swear you play alot, why don't you play the big tournaments? They're piss easy.Play AA or KK ONLY in the first hour then loosen up a bit etc and then BLAM final table and real £££ is you.
It dont work like that on the internet, the more you play your hands and start winning the more chances of getting delt sick hands, i've played the slow patient game and im sh*t at it, i was playing the fast and reckless and got down to the final 8 out of about 200 plrs but im to impatient for 2-3 hrs tourneys...
I BEG you do not tell me about internet poker.
Lmfao lets play 1-1 later, i BEG.

I BEG you do not tell me about internet poker.
Lmfao lets play 1-1 later, i BEG.
I have won more at poker than you have earnt in 6 months work full time.Someone take my mouse away before I ban her.

Okay, so what type of game should i play?What types of cards should i call with?Tbh i've got my own style and win quite a bit but in theese tournys theres alot of twats that go all in and i end up either folding or going all in and then they always win on river...

Okay, so what type of game should i play?Nothing wrong with 6 seater games, nothing wrong at all. But you will improve more if you develope your Multi Tournament strategy.What types of cards should i call with?It all depends on the position you in after the dealer. If you're first to act you should tighten up and only play big hands (aa, kk, qq, jj, Ak,). If you're last to act then your hands can loosen up if nobody else has entered the pot. You should try and steal the blinds once a hand when you're in good position.Hands like KJ in raised pot are sh*t. If someone has raised they are most likely to have the following hands which all have you locked up (AA, KK, QQ, JJ, AK, AQ, AJ, KQ,) basically you're very lucky to be winning with this hand before the flop is dealt so therefore fold it. If you start thinking about what your opponent is likely to be raising with and then adjust the hands you call with, you will lose a lot less!!!Tbh i've got my own style and win quite a bit but in theese tournys theres alot of twats that go all in and i end up either folding or going all in and then they always win on river...We've all had bad beats. The trick is to make sure you are winning the hand when your money goes in, if you do you will win more often than not! Also, don't call all ins with AK early in tournaments, it's not a hand, it's a drawing hand like 6-7 suited - it needs to hit for you to win in most cases. The value in AK is it's fold equity! A big re-raise with AK will get most marginal and some big hands to fold without a flop, turn and river being dealt!

Right safe matt, I like the bit about tighten up if im first to act, and loosen up if im last and no-one has raised, will definatly use this, im inspired to play a large multi tourney now...
Use this in anything, not just big tournies.Also.When you're reraised on a flop you've hit and think you're are ahead in, think about the cards they were most likely to have played with preflop! Was it raised pre flop? If so then the hands they would call with would be better than average. If it's an unraised pot you should be worried because they could be in there with anything. It's all about keeping the pot manageable. When you SURE you're winning you obviously want to make to pot big and win lots, but when you think you're winning but are getting called by someone else quickly, you want to slow the pot down and keep the bets smaller in order for you to not lose too much if you are behind!Another tip.Do not chase flush draws when an all in call is required on the flop!If the flop is Ace(hearts) 2(spades) 10(hearts) and you have 2 hearts dealt to you, you're 4/1 to hit the flush by the river. In theory you need to be getting 5/1 your money at least (the more the better) in order to make this a profitable call. So if there is 1000 in the pot and someone bets 200, you call, it's a good call. If they bet 1000 then the odds are not correct for you to call. The same odds apply roughly to chasing a straight.