top 5 most influential posters?

The Somalian

my topics never get air, weres the luv kmt
ur topics are pieNino Brown topics make vip2 imo, should jump back on it... but i'll llow you young ones a chance
how do i make a gif of a video i have on tape?just a few seconds i want.
LOL @ thinking I know how to make gifs, mans not even sure how to work a pc... You need to hire yourself a gif guyserious question: How do I stop limewire n msn running automatically on my computer???? this sh*t takes a good 5 mins to get to fire fox

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serious question: How do I stop limewire n msn running automatically on my computer???? this sh*t takes a good 5 mins to get to fire fox
Start > Run > msconfig > startup > uncheck
whats dis?
Type "msconfig" in the Run box.Then press enter...then watch the magic happen.
LOL, dis bruddah try suck menarrr bruv, mans not dat new to the game geeseriously thou how does man stop this sh*t, making my sh*t slower than _____

serious question: How do I stop limewire n msn running automatically on my computer???? this sh*t takes a good 5 mins to get to fire fox
whats dis?
LOL, dis bruddah try suck menarrr bruv, mans not dat new to the game geeseriously thou how does man stop this sh*t, making my sh*t slower than _____
I told you, uncheck the boxes. But as Rix said, also check the apps themselves as their options will sometimes override msconfigs. Don't ask me why, they just do.

whats dis?
I told you, uncheck the boxes. But as Rix said, also check the apps themselves as their options will sometimes override msconfigs. Don't ask me why, they just do.
:/ why would u even try to carry on?

The old RWD guard have been the most influential lot, because they've basically been the board itself, its history and development, and shaped the zeitgeist.. Stat, Ryan, Titan, Durrty, Gray Fox, Ice, Dinky, Swift & Blade obv, Faceoff, Ashman, Streets, Murks, Mizchief, etc etcIn terms of influence on me, I never hesitate to declare that Social is my personal hero and encapsulates all I aspire to be (no homovis). Afgoon is a shining beacon of straightahead honesty and uncomplicated prejudice. The handful of respectable females keeps me hanging onto the ever-contracting hope that maybe not all women are despicable slores. Creamy is a cool fellow whose musical tastes roughly align with mine, Gray Fox is a formidable mind with some overlapping areas of intellectual interest, and is always ready to snipe if I say something stupidEssentially I'm influenced by the fraternity of intelligent, balanced and mature individuals (most of the above, Mr Q, Eks, Titan, Marlon et caetera), who can clown about but also summon intelligence when appropriate, helping remind me that not everybody in the world is an E15 or an Ashman, and perhaps there is hope on an individual level after allSorry if I missed anyone, this is why I hate acceptance speeches tbh

Allow tryna act smarter than needed.Simply go to Limewire>Options And change it from there.
I give what instructions I know, you c*ck.Since I don't use failure programs like Limewire, how am I going to know what its options are?
My Bad, I read something else.I'm going to get my munch I'm wasted.Pardon me.

Allow tryna act smarter than needed.Simply go to Limewire>Options And change it from there.
I give what instructions I know, you c*ck.Since I don't use failure programs like Limewire, how am I going to know what its options are?
DOH. Chill Gray it was wasted, that went over your head.Limewire has no such options. You Edit and so will I and this mess can be cleared up.And I swear Nino knows what he's doing he's just taking the piss, no?
limewire does have such options.
I thought Anderson meant access msconfig from there, I was like WTF, is he taking the piss or something? Then I realised to stop it from startup.But besides swear Nino knows what he's doing.Or download CCleaner and run that, job done, no?

I'm still wondering how man tryed to carry on a joke that got deadedsome cringeworthy vip2 moment.p.s safe for the mandem that put me on track. its donemac>>>>>>>>>>>windowsA macz like f*ck*ng tanny gray thompsonA windows like f*ck*ng Vanessa feltz
Fat > Disabled
Oh no you didn't. I WILL NOT LAUGH.:-\Ok, I laughed, I'm going to burn.

I'm still wondering how man tryed to carry on a joke that got deadedsome cringeworthy vip2 moment.p.s safe for the mandem that put me on track. its donemac>>>>>>>>>>>windowsA macz like f*ck*ng tanny gray thompsonA windows like f*ck*ng Vanessa feltz
Fat > Disabled
f*ck abawt sonbeing able to put a chicks legs over her head>>>>>>>>>>Vanessa Feltsthink about it?