top 5 most influential posters?

The Somalian

• INFLUENTIAL PERSON (noun) The noun INFLUENTIAL PERSON has 1 sense:1. a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of eventsHmmm. Ashman - manages 2 make every thread about raceNino - manages to make every thread about him001 - makes good points and can sway threadsWavaki - the voice of reasonMarlo - expresses all his views wiv such conviction so even if he's wrong, he's 'right'.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
Shiesty is influential too, cause the amont of people I've seen copying his "slash" thing (& other stuff) has been disgusting.
stop right theremy olders were sayin it for a while before shiesty started typin it on herewho told u its his thing
I don't mean he was the first person to say it.Just that noone was typing it out like that on the forum until he started it.Now I see it every day.

• INFLUENTIAL PERSON (noun) The noun INFLUENTIAL PERSON has 1 sense:1. a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of eventsHmmm. Ashman - manages 2 make every thread about raceNino - manages to make every thread about him001 - makes good points and can sway threadsWavaki - the voice of reasonMarlo - expresses all his views wiv such conviction so even if he's wrong, he's 'right'.
wtf, beg u allow disyour right thou stillf*ck slash, dat never jumped off...e-motional>>>>>>>>>>>slashhes sh*t at pro too

Guest WAVESURFER
If your list doesn't include Superstition, rewrite it. People are full bredding this dude.Disclaimer: I have nothing against him at all and respect him as he's intelligent, unlike the loud majority.
When Nino Brown starts posting about jazz musicians, I'll accept that Superstition is influential.Until then, I disagree. He does get bredded, but I wouldn't say he's influential.

SocialTFSuperstitionWavaki (although he gets bummed and tries too hard sometimes)PericoSwitch Ashman for Wavaki for me personally
lol, its true hes no social
nobody is player lol@ thinking doing time in e-jail makes u black yr trying to hard to reinforce negative stereotypes influential white guy>>>>moronic white guy as for my list i dunno if luca toney was still here he wud be in it

Shiesty is influential too, cause the amont of people I've seen copying his "slash" thing (& other stuff) has been disgusting.
stop right theremy olders were sayin it for a while before shiesty started typin it on herewho told u its his thing
I don't mean he was the first person to say it.Just that noone was typing it out like that on the forum until he started it. Now I see it every day.
i can confirm he started typing it.but i made it a fashion.
Aww 4got about u. But i suppose u can blow ur own trumpet enuf 4 the both of us (no inuendo)

Well seeing as how me and 'Hmm' have been using slash on this forum since '07 I would disagree with that statement. Granted I wasn't posting as much as I do at the moment.I will contradict myself however and agree with you.

No, it's because i don't pay enough attention.
na its more to do with being slow. if ur on here as much as u are and cnt clock who most users are then boy...
thing is i'm on here, i'll be making/listening to music, on a game, or watching T.V and therefore don't pay enough attention to clock when someone has changed their name, nothing to do with being slow.

If your list doesn't include Superstition, rewrite it. People are full bredding this dude.Disclaimer: I have nothing against him at all and respect him as he's intelligent, unlike the loud majority.
When Nino Brown starts posting about jazz musicians, I'll accept that Superstition is influential.Until then, I disagree. He does get bredded, but I wouldn't say he's influential.
He doesn't try to impart his love for Jazz on everyone though. His influence is strong in depth, not frequency.

swear ppl dont know wot influential means.
Lmao i thought this when i seen Ashman's/ceazy's name being mentioned.
LMFAO @ YOU I don't think that you understand what influential means. I don't think you know what anything means when you are 1. a dyke 2. you put pum shots online and 3. you hold babies in the incorrect way in order to get a picture. The most ignored member ever. Go away.Even more ignored then DJBMC.Non entity. Get out of here.(watch this topic switch up now.. No one here is more influential then myself FACTS)
sh*t, half the stuff I say I just make it up, to make you mad, so kiss my white naked Ass