top 5 most influential posters?

The Somalian

Shiesty is influential too, cause the amont of people I've seen copying his "slash" thing (& other stuff) has been disgusting.
stop right theremy olders were sayin it for a while before shiesty started typin it on herewho told u its his thing
I don't mean he was the first person to say it.Just that noone was typing it out like that on the forum until he started it.Now I see it every day.
i can confirm he started typing it.but i made it a fashion.
So your Jim Jones to his SAS?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

swear ppl dont know wot influential means.
Lmao i thought this when i seen Ashman's/ceazy's name being mentioned.
LMFAO @ YOU I don't think that you understand what influential means. I don't think you know what anything means when you are 1. a dyke 2. you put pum shots online and 3. you hold babies in the incorrect way in order to get a picture. The most ignored member ever. Go away.Even more ignored then DJBMC.Non entity. Get out of here.(watch this topic switch up now.. No one here is more influential then myself FACTS)
sh*t, half the stuff I say I just make it up, to make you mad, so kiss my white naked Ass
f*ck off u disabled prick!!!!!I know what it means and if people are saying there being influenced by you in their real life there pethetic seriously, ur waste....oh sorry ur a hall monitor at least ur making moves :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They're strong characters, people who stand out, people who make the most e-noise but influencial? They isn't anyone imo. Not to me anyway.
its mainly influence in the forum like slang and trends etc.this does happen.for example u gettin cussed about ur accent certain ppl started it and carried it on so other users caught on and started doin it. even ppl who havent heard u speak.nar mean
That has & will mostly be ignorance & entertainment for the benefit of others that has been constantly exacerbated. It was a bandwagon ting rather than influence imo.

They're strong characters, people who stand out, people who make the most e-noise but influencial? They isn't anyone imo. Not to me anyway.
its mainly influence in the forum like slang and trends etc.this does happen.for example u gettin cussed about ur accent certain ppl started it and carried it on so other users caught on and started doin it. even ppl who havent heard u speak.nar mean
That has & will mostly be ignorance & entertainment for the benefit of others that has been constantly exacerbated. It was a bandwagon ting rather than influence imo.
u need someone to influence the bandwagon tho. ppl dont jus jump on it, they check to see whos driving it first.thts in life not jus here.
:/ Of course they do especially in here. One little dig by almost anyone & it transcends into some other sh*t & then some other sh*t comes in too & it just goes on & on like

• INFLUENTIAL PERSON (noun) The noun INFLUENTIAL PERSON has 1 sense:1. a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of eventsHmmm. Ashman - manages 2 make every thread about raceNino - manages to make every thread about him001 - makes good points and can sway threadsWavaki - the voice of reasonMarlo - expresses all his views wiv such conviction so even if he's wrong, he's 'right'.
This is on pointIn reality there are only certain posters who can manage to make a thread revolve around their post or make hit threads on a constant. That what I class as influencial. My initial post was the first 5 that people will recognise/rate but they arent neccessarily the most influentialOut of that list I would replace Marlo with Perico 'cause he posts nuff and can orchastrate threads/downfalls (por ejemplo Mike Kane). Ironically, when Mike Kane was on more often, he would get a mention, but he doesnt so laterarn.Nino has attempted to hijack about 3 threads in the past two days and failed on every occasion. He doesnt make every thread about him, thats being fooled by the illusion he creates. He will say something like "'llow quoting me all the time *blah blah* getting emotional" even if its the first time you've quoted him. Its usually a get out clause 'cause he knows he cant reply (por ejemplo Ivan Drago)Switch Wavaki with TF and youre on to a winner.And to llow it looking like I'm biased I'll take myself out for... nahh

u need someone to influence the bandwagon tho. ppl dont jus jump on it, they check to see whos driving it first.thts in life not jus here.
:/ Of course they do especially in here. One little dig by almost anyone & it transcends into some other sh*t & then some other sh*t comes in too & it just goes on & on like
Hol' tite me debuting that ad in the 90s thread. Done know I'm influential

Guest Logster
me, scorps and nino.goin by this thread. however im more influential in real life. look at what happened with obama becomin president.at dj bmx its cos ur slow.
You should keep your powers a secretSuperstitionSocialScorpzPennyI don't have a 5th right now.

how the mighty have fallen.back in RWD times this list would beTONEYDOCTORJUSTIN STREETSFACE-OFFICE,-MONKSERIOUS?,GOLI,ASHMAN
:lol:Pissed.
LMAO @ MONKSERIOUS....No breddage, but Iceberg is the most influential poster. If it werent for him this forum wouldn't even have taken off in the way it did seeing as he led the revolt against RWD...

Eks - Smart Breh with his constant questioning on everything influences me to never leave things as they are, constantly asking why and questioning. LOG's is like that too, questions sh*t but both have a lighter side too.Superstition - IntelligentFace Off - Life experience, when he types at first I'd think 'WTF?' but then when he puts in context he gets a C/S.Ryan/Meta - Guy's smart, toned down in comparison to back in the day but he knows he can when he wants to.Gray Fox once upon a time too but he fell off cos he took a step back, guy was aware and seemed to be clued up about everythingAll are different in terms of how they portray themselves on the net but are also quite similar, that's why I put reasons. Above list are people who when they type I read and they influence me. Basically I envy intelligent people.The following people influence or can play devils advocate and push other people from what I see:IcePennyMurkTulse (Sports Room Legend)Ash/ CeazyCarpe & Thun (they may as well be together)These above are more street smart type of people I think.Now the suckage levels are sky high, I don't tend to do these types of posts and won't again for quite a while.

Influencial Posters? :mellow:
C/s and on what basis?
everyone on here has influenced something to someone so you would have to be more specific as to what they influencedcapre deum influenced me to watch the wire and influenced me to read up on politics before i listen to ANYONE on here (til i saw his posts i didnt care about the wire or politics so though i used to hate the f*cker ill admit that)j lovely has influenced me to believe that a girl that hangs with the mandem CAN at times not be a joongereal talk has influenced me to sometimes see the other side of my arguments more tactfullygoddaz has influenced me to sometimes take the sh*t for a great causegunner has influenced me to sometimes just be a good guy to a girl and not expect anything back and do it cos you WANT TO.honestly those are the ones i think of when you mean GENUINE influence WITHOUT bredding.there are others but i cant think of any othersoh yeah nino has influenced me to make a better gif than him.

• INFLUENTIAL PERSON (noun) The noun INFLUENTIAL PERSON has 1 sense:1. a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of eventsHmmm. Ashman - manages 2 make every thread about raceNino - manages to make every thread about him001 - makes good points and can sway threadsWavaki - the voice of reasonMarlo - expresses all his views wiv such conviction so even if he's wrong, he's 'right'.
This is on pointIn reality there are only certain posters who can manage to make a thread revolve around their post or make hit threads on a constant. That what I class as influencial. My initial post was the first 5 that people will recognise/rate but they arent neccessarily the most influentialOut of that list I would replace Marlo with Perico 'cause he posts nuff and can orchastrate threads/downfalls (por ejemplo Mike Kane). Ironically, when Mike Kane was on more often, he would get a mention, but he doesnt so laterarn.Nino has attempted to hijack about 3 threads in the past two days and failed on every occasion. He doesnt make every thread about him, thats being fooled by the illusion he creates. He will say something like "'llow quoting me all the time *blah blah* getting emotional" even if its the first time you've quoted him. Its usually a get out clause 'cause he knows he cant reply (por ejemplo Ivan Drago)Switch Wavaki with TF and youre on to a winner.And to llow it looking like I'm biased I'll take myself out for... nahh
Swear this guys a homo, studying next man????? some batty bwoy anticsbut yh, moretime the guys typing some 10 line paragraphs and ting... can't be f*cked with all that or its just some bruddah chatting sh*t who wants a reaction from me

i forgot about streets stillhe actually helped A LOT of you dont know how i forgot thatand i feel people are getting confused with influence and preference some people blatently have a problem with others making them wanna go on like certain man dont influence when they clearly do.paradox is a next onedavicious too dinky i would say influences people not to be so dissapointed with themselves.