top 5 most influential posters?

The Somalian

I'm still wondering how man tryed to carry on a joke that got deadedsome cringeworthy vip2 moment.p.s safe for the mandem that put me on track. its donemac>>>>>>>>>>>windowsA macz like f*ck*ng tanny gray thompsonA windows like f*ck*ng Vanessa feltz
Fat > Disabled
Oh no you didn't. I WILL NOT LAUGH.:-\
Nah I've got no prejudice against the little handicapsJust prefer a fat slore, especially one with a first in English from Trinity College, tbh in 2008.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still wondering how man tryed to carry on a joke that got deadedsome cringeworthy vip2 moment.p.s safe for the mandem that put me on track. its donemac>>>>>>>>>>>windowsA macz like f*ck*ng tanny gray thompsonA windows like f*ck*ng Vanessa feltz
Fat > Disabled
f*ck abawt sonbeing able to put a chicks legs over her head>>>>>>>>>>Vanessa Feltsthink about it?
Even if there fake legs?:lol:

Guest Logster
Fat > Disabled
f*ck abawt sonbeing able to put a chicks legs over her head>>>>>>>>>>Vanessa Feltsthink about it?
That is so wrong Nino.

to a degree everyone on here has influence on each other so long as their post actually gets read.. the poster who stands out to me the most would prob hav to be face off tbh.. his was the first post i ever read and one that triggered my interest in vip to begin with.. no hovis but if it werent for that post i wouldnt be on this forumalot of others do have very valid points at times tho tbh, its all about the spirit of discussion/debate.. the most influencial posters to a specific user will come down to what they personally come to the site for;advice in L&L probly face off or logs or liquid paradox :-Dmusic room probly shy onecomedy probly lemons (if hes stil alive) or scorpzzblah blah etc etcEDIT: got here after the hijack :(

my topics never get air, weres the luv kmt
ur topics are pieNino Brown topics make vip2 imo, should jump back on it... but i'll llow you young ones a chance
how do i make a gif of a video i have on tape?just a few seconds i want.
LOL @ thinking I know how to make gifs, mans not even sure how to work a pc... You need to hire yourself a gif guy
ayo, i cut the katt williams jawn something was wrong with the youtube, it wouldnt let me download it.so i just downloaded the moviepeacesq5x01.gif

Nino has attempted to hijack about 3 threads in the past two days and failed on every occasion. He doesnt make every thread about him, thats being fooled by the illusion he creates. He will say something like "'llow quoting me all the time *blah blah* getting emotional" even if its the first time you've quoted him. Its usually a get out clause 'cause he knows he cant reply (por ejemplo Ivan Drago)
then
serious question: How do I stop limewire n msn running automatically on my computer???? this sh*t takes a good 5 mins to get to fire fox
and the next 4 pages were about
How to stop limewire n msn running automatically on my computer
so :rolleyes: i'd say only ashman and to a slight extent thun have 'influence' in terms of making a topic about something they know little about yet, are able to influence people's reactions so much. thats whatever room wise anyway..dont use any other rooms that much anymore so cant say.i guess those who influence forum slang the most are also doing it.the rwd guard had much better influence. but we have different meanings of the word so for me..i cant think of just one person. everyone offers something i think, thats why were still here mostly. not for 5 people alone.

Guest DN Braund

Macs are for simpletons who dont have the capability to use an unrestricted system without crashing itnever has a computer ever crashed on me so ppl who use that argument are jus stupid and cant use a computer properly

Nino has attempted to hijack about 3 threads in the past two days and failed on every occasion. He doesnt make every thread about him, thats being fooled by the illusion he creates. He will say something like "'llow quoting me all the time *blah blah* getting emotional" even if its the first time you've quoted him. Its usually a get out clause 'cause he knows he cant reply (por ejemplo Ivan Drago)
then
serious question: How do I stop limewire n msn running automatically on my computer???? this sh*t takes a good 5 mins to get to fire fox
and the next 4 pages were about
How to stop limewire n msn running automatically on my computer
so :rolleyes: i'd say only ashman and to a slight extent thun have 'influence' in terms of making a topic about something they know little about yet, are able to influence people's reactions so much. thats whatever room wise anyway..dont use any other rooms that much anymore so cant say.i guess those who influence forum slang the most are also doing it.the rwd guard had much better influence. but we have different meanings of the word so for me..i cant think of just one person. everyone offers something i think, thats why were still here mostly. not for 5 people alone.
[buchaneer]Sarrrk a narma[/]I thought the same thing, still. I was talking before this

i forgot about streets stillhe actually helped A LOT of you dont know how i forgot that
basically. I've still got at least 30 peoples CVs from this forum (2 people have been employed full time with countless getting work experience directly through me). I've helped get back at least £9,000 in bank charges for RWD/VIP2 members and thats just through people thanking me so god knows much many people I put on and never came back for help. Theres certain guys on here who watch every topic I make praying its not about thier wifey and theres certain girls who pray I dont ruin their current relationships (M/S/DP/E - ITS ALOT)I rarely brag, but I'm top 5 dead or alive on this ting. The only thing that causes people to forget is my lazyness in posting.DISCLAIMER- everything above is a joke and not to be taken seriously
I'd put myself in that.Over the years I know I've strongly influenced so many people with cv's, general financial advice, legal advice, education, housing, areas to live, getting their mind right, relationships & other problems BUT DO I CARE IF THEY NAME ME OR NOT. No because THEY KNOW & I KNOW I INFLUENCED THEIR REAL LIFE IN MANY WAYS THAN MOST.The things that causes people to forget me is maybe I'm miscontrued as a fob, its not the lick on the forum to c/s or be seen as that guy who helped them & whatever else.

i forgot about streets stillhe actually helped A LOT of you dont know how i forgot that
basically. I've still got at least 30 peoples CVs from this forum (2 people have been employed full time with countless getting work experience directly through me). I've helped get back at least £9,000 in bank charges for RWD/VIP2 members and thats just through people thanking me so god knows much many people I put on and never came back for help. Theres certain guys on here who watch every topic I make praying its not about thier wifey and theres certain girls who pray I dont ruin their current relationships (M/S/DP/E - ITS ALOT)I rarely brag, but I'm top 5 dead or alive on this ting. The only thing that causes people to forget is my lazyness in posting.DISCLAIMER- everything above is a joke and not to be taken seriously
I'd put myself in that.Over the years I know I've strongly influenced so many people with cv's, general financial advice, legal advice, education, housing, areas to live, getting their mind right, relationships & other problems BUT DO I CARE IF THEY NAME ME OR NOT. No because THEY KNOW & I KNOW I INFLUENCED THEIR REAL LIFE IN MANY WAYS THAN MOST.The things that causes people to forget me is maybe I'm miscontrued as a fob, its not the lick on the forum to c/s or be seen as that guy who helped them & whatever else.
yes you do care if they name you or not thats why you decided to post after so much dilly dallying trying to tip toe around the lines. thats why ur such a fake imo.. from the very first time u posted in this thread trying to define 'influence' you were infact trying to put your head out for a mention. the thing that cause ME (and i talk for no one else) is that ur prob a good guy, you had alot more respect b4 u jumped on this 'notice me' thing. psoting google pics etc. in a way everyone does it..but then they do it for fun.. not to be taken seriously. youe gone from a struggling MC to a multifaceted mogul.. :confused: i coud be wrong, but ur just a strange mix of fantasy and reality.

yes you do care if they name you or not thats why you decided to post after so much dilly dallying trying to tip toe around the lines. thats why ur such a fake imo.. from the very first time u posted in this thread trying to define 'influence' you were infact trying to put your head out for a mention. the thing that cause ME (and i talk for no one else) is that ur prob a good guy, you had alot more respect b4 u jumped on this 'notice me' thing. psoting google pics etc. in a way everyone does it..but then they do it for fun.. not to be taken seriously. youe gone from a struggling MC to a multifaceted mogul.. :confused: i coud be wrong, but ur just a strange mix of fantasy and reality.
Over the years what streets says generally = truthGoddaz = not a liar or fantasist

Over the years what streets says generally = truthGoddaz = not a liar or fantasist
iyo