dem white chicks that luv off black guys..

neeko

jhezz..the same gal that called me nigger was asking why black gals have bigger bums..chattin bout parents beatin gals wen there younger on that spot, or they eat special food..i beg no black brehs go uni outside london to a random place like reading, warwick, plymouth or stick to ur sisters man..white gash comes with a health risk.
You kept talking to her after she called you that.
nahh, sumtimes females jump at you and the convo is one way
SMH
shakejo2.gif

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jhezz..the same gal that called me nigger was asking why black gals have bigger bums..chattin bout parents beatin gals wen there younger on that spot, or they eat special food..i beg no black brehs go uni outside london to a random place like reading, warwick, plymouth or stick to ur sisters man..white gash comes with a health risk.
SMH
shakejo2.gif

End of the day..If you know a white sket and you are mashing her and making her suck your tings.. she is confused if she is thinking that she has ANY dominance over you to call you the 'N' word. It is clear that she is owned as she is sucking black c*ck and getting a 21 inch black d*ck put up her crusty vagina and therefore it doesn't matter how many times she calls you 'Nigger'... truth is... She is the 'Nigger'. LOL

thats the official party linesome of the freakiest chicks ive been with are blackwhite girls are jus more upfront about itblack chicks feel the need to hide it to put on some nexx image
c/soh so true
i rmemba i stated this in a topic ages ago and got called ignorant and racist........owe life is hard being so far ahead of the world!black girls are jus as loose as white girls now, wats happend!

Guest DN Braund
thats the official party linesome of the freakiest chicks ive been with are blackwhite girls are jus more upfront about itblack chicks feel the need to hide it to put on some nexx image
c/soh so true
i rmemba i stated this in a topic ages ago and got called ignorant and racist........owe life is hard being so far ahead of the world!black girls are jus as loose as white girls now, wats happend!
no theyre nt loose nwu jus realised coz uve always in ur head said white girls are loose so u approach them with that mentality n automatically put black girls on a pedestal.theres hoes in all walks of life, white, black, asian, martianbut like i said, black girls tend to hide it better

c/soh so true
no theyre nt loose nwu jus realised coz uve always in ur head said white girls are loose so u approach them with that mentality n automatically put black girls on a pedestal.theres hoes in all walks of life, white, black, asian, martianbut like i said, black girls tend to hide it better
hmmm. u cud be right yna. but i do rmemba in skool days it was always da white girls dat wud get drawn to da park with about 5 man for heads. still, there was more white girls in my school.

SMH
shakejo2.gif
wat do want me do, beat the sh*t out of her, the airtime i give is alot still

SMH
shakejo2.gif
Ok innocent til proven guilty.What was your response when this chick looked at you and called you nigger?If you just continued the conversation like it didnt matter then you deserve to get slewed

SMH
shakejo2.gif
Ok innocent til proven guilty.What was your response when this chick looked at you and called you nigger?If you just continued the conversation like it didnt matter then you deserve to get slewed
nah i just smh and walked away, den she ran and caught up to me and started huggin me hard knowing that shes not wearing a bra..smelled like peaches, were kinda deadout now anyway

Guest Logster

Realistically though. Not all of these girls are bunges.Some of them generally do prefer black men, same way there are white men that prefer black women.Just saying.*backs out of thread*

Realistically though. Not all of these girls are bunges.Some of them generally do prefer black men, same way there are white men that prefer black women.Just saying.*backs out of thread*
Obv not all of them are.. But we can all spot one a mile off.Logs I like the thinking.I tend to go Nubian moretime..Break it down for me why it is cos I get asked and don't actually know a reason. Its just what I find attractive. Do I get frowned upon by black people like my pasty sisters do?Maybe I like getting boyed?Maybe I like the feel of horse hair?I'm joking.