dem white chicks that luv off black guys..

neeko

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
Im going white next timetbh I have my eyes on girls from hampsteadrich ones who want a goon in their life
rich white girls >>>_________i cannot say this enoughtheyre always the ones that wanna rebel n piss off daddyall gd for me
If I was the daddy, I would gladly do life.
homosexual rape is not coolno matter how curious u are about ur daughters new black boyfriend

Im going white next timetbh I have my eyes on girls from hampsteadrich ones who want a goon in their life
rich white girls >>>_________i cannot say this enoughtheyre always the ones that wanna rebel n piss off daddyall gd for me
If I was the daddy, I would gladly do life.
homosexual rape is not coolno matter how curious u are about ur daughters new black boyfriend
I would do it to punish.

calls u nigger?you need to nip that in the bud quickly u fruit
:!:
"My friends keep telling me to go out with a white guy! But I don't want to!"Loosely translates to "f*ck me darkie".
:D
Hate these type of girls (no racist). I don't have a problem with a white girl being with a black man, but white girls with a black guy BECAUSE he's black...
:!:
When I see them pushing a pram, I always look at the baby to see if its mixed race
:D

MY DAUGHTERS f*ck*ng A NIGGER VOL 3----------------Now playing: Notorious B.I.G - b.i.g. interlude

Guest DN Braund
Ashman gives me jokes.I remember you used to say how black girls would suck your d*ck but white girls wouldn't lol
hell no, its the other way round, black gals these days have class no lie
thats the official party linesome of the freakiest chicks ive been with are blackwhite girls are jus more upfront about itblack chicks feel the need to hide it to put on some nexx image

jhezz..the same gal that called me nigger was asking why black gals have bigger bums..chattin bout parents beatin gals wen there younger on that spot, or they eat special food..i beg no black brehs go uni outside london to a random place like reading, warwick, plymouth or stick to ur sisters man..white gash comes with a health risk.

jhezz..the same gal that called me nigger was asking why black gals have bigger bums..chattin bout parents beatin gals wen there younger on that spot, or they eat special food..i beg no black brehs go uni outside london to a random place like reading, warwick, plymouth or stick to ur sisters man..white gash comes with a health risk.
How the tables have turned.

You kept talking to her after she called you that.

Exactly.

nahh, sumtimes females jump at you and the convo is one way

Ohh please. I'm sure if u connected your foot with her jaw she wudve jumped the other way. What a disgrace

LOLAshman, Ceazy was with a few black guys, how do you feel?LOL!!!!!!!!
ROFL!

SMH