Lurking obviously is better than posting.

Captain Planet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow being on a forum where if the admin/mods disagree with what you say can put you in a group.Worst of all when you ask for quotes as evidence and nobody can provide it. Might aswell discourage people from posting.Yeah you can say I'm bitching but after talking to people this is a reason people don't even contribute to this forum they just watch.People get boied over the net by other people who are behind the safety of their PC screens.If somebody tried to write "Clueless sports fan" on my forehead in general let alone unjustly, I would just carve out their Adams apple with a rusty spoon, f*ck that.
You sound like a victim
Shameful attempt to stand on a guy's back while he's already on the ground. Smh.

Guest WAVESURFER
you bitch.CRO BUT NO RIZLA N AIN LOWD OUT.my nights f*cked still. :(
how ain u allowed out?
cos hes 15
yh
blad u don't need rizla, get pen, a lighter, a small water bottle, some water, some foil
:lol: told man to freebase the ting
Standard practice back in the day.Homemade bongs FTW.Can-pipes FTL.

Guest WAVESURFER
you bitch.CRO BUT NO RIZLA N AIN LOWD OUT.my nights f*cked still. :(
how ain u allowed out?
cos hes 15
yh
blad u don't need rizla, get pen, a lighter, a small water bottle, some water, some foil
:lol: told man to freebase the ting
Standard practice back in the day.Homemade bongs FTW.Can-pipes FTL.
ACTUALLY, do this:bongs_diagrams_bucket_bong.jpgIt will f*ck you up nicely.

Guest WAVESURFER
LOL @ my Russian bruddah telling me bout this.. thought man was gassing cos his english is sh*tf*ck doing that thou, I'll feel like a crackhead
It is scummy tbh.But when you're 14 & you're in with like 7 other guys for a half ounce, you're not really too bothered about looking classy.

This space guys a clown anyway after I see man posting bout giving straps to his youngers or suttinI literally logged off.. thought 'llow me'
Eh??Who said I have straps/youngers atm?
lol at adding the atm to imply u have them at any stage in ur life.at nino ur really new to blazing innit
It was meant to be youngers atm tbh.Guns are bad.