The Official Street Fighter Turbo HD

Creed Diskenth

to be fair, unless you played it for quite a few hours you cant really pass proper comment on the new characters as you dont know how they play. only thing that can really be commented on is how they look. it not really gonna be that much like sf2 so i dont see where ppl get this kinda stuff from

I aint gonna lie the gameplay can still be tight I admit I cant really judge it till Ive played itIm just saying I dont like the direction theyre taking with it manStreet fighter III third strike was sick, but tru say some of the new characters were dumb like Q Necro Oro Twelve. and it didnt have enough classic charactersbut this game is based inbetween the timeline of Street Fighter II and III, I wanted to see the story move forwards not back. And why is Bison back when Akuma killed him??ah well I'm still gonna cop it regardless Im one of the biggest SF fans ull know trus me lol

I aint really happy how they goin about this sh*tWhy call it SF4 when its inbetween 2 and 3its basically SF2 with new 3d graphics and the new characters are pieRufus = swaggishof course Im still coppin regardless I been on SF from day
ive played this game a bit and have seen many matches and can say rufus is far from swag still.Hes actually surprisingly high in the official tier list.As for the rest of the new characters i dont think any new character would have been like WOW. I would personally prefer to see my favorites return rather than a new character regardless of how good they are. Using a revamped gen >> some spin off character with uncanny an uncanny resemblance in their move list

if this drops thurs how the f*ck do i get monies on to my us psn account?
Seeing as Entropay don't work no more. Apperently Pre-Paid Virgin Cards work on the US store.Will try it later obviously, but i've also heard HSBC cards work aswell. I never tried my Abbey one aswell, will try that first.

if this drops thurs how the f*ck do i get monies on to my us psn account?
Seeing as Entropay don't work no more. Apperently Pre-Paid Virgin Cards work on the US store.Will try it later obviously, but i've also heard HSBC cards work aswell. I never tried my Abbey one aswell, will try that first.
I have an Hsbc credit and debit card, would i just fill out my deets and just agree that the address (fake american one) is my own?wouldn't it mismatch with my card address or doesn't that matter?