FAO all you forum villains and badman thats went pen or got court cases

MARLO STANSFIELD

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of people are quick 2 say prison is a jokebut if u went in for a couple years is it still a jokejus sayin
:rolleyes: we dont mean joke like we would go there instead of going to a kat williams show cos we hard bodywe mean a joke in terms of it is not serious enough if they have these privileges when they are OFFENDERS.

I know some guy there who was saying they get a catalogue and get to buy whatever they want if they have the money.
I think thats standard. If you are working in there and keeping out of trouble, there's more incentive to maintain that behaviour if it pays off.I remember seeing that sh*t in Bad Girls back in the day.

alot of people are quick 2 say prison is a jokebut if u went in for a couple years is it still a jokejus sayin
It is compared to a South African or Mexican prison.I would rather do 5 years in an English prison than 6 months in a South African one.
:!: Certain prisons in Jamaica dont even feed them everyday so if you aint got fam bringing you food you aint eating!

u man are goin on like its some laughter happy fun time. do u know wot would happen if u put every man in a cell for 23 hours with a bed, and a toilet u got to share with some next c*nt.certain man are in there for f*ckin not payin tax on a whip, u tellin me ur gonna turn him into a proper criminal for that. some of u man are gassed
I don't think anybody is saying its a laughter house tbh. Of course if a road guy from totty goes jail & his put in the wing where hackney man run sh*t , he will have problems galore BUT EVEN then, jail here imo isn't that much of a punishment.In regards to ur second paragraph, all I'm going to say is ppl I knew/know who went jail came out alot worse MORE criminally minded. Made bare links in the pen.But yeah, some ppl will allow it when they come out but most won't imo.
that alone should give them the incentive to not offend or not get caught.kmt
What you highlighted is somewhat out of most ppl going jail's control because when a prison is chosen for you, IF whoever does it doesn't read or properly takes in your 'road' enemies/areas. Your pissed, sometimes its just a case of just put him in that prison & that's it.---Also ppl thinking privileges are JUST given don't think like that. The only time that really happens is when mans GOT proper status but even then its not a walk in the park. Most of it has to be earned, things get sold/exchanged/favors done/late night calls to a bredrin on the out/sh*t sneaked in by a willing chick etcStatus counts alot too.

It is compared to a South African or Mexican prison.I would rather do 5 years in an English prison than 6 months in a South African one.
who gives a f*ck about south africa tho.im jus sayin people say it like u get a ps3 and a fone on entry. for certain man theyll have bigger problems
And I'm just saying that English prisons ARE a joke in comparison to other prisons around the world.Obviously it ain't a place you wanna be, but at the end of the day you're gonna get 3 meals a day, a bed, and opportunities for TV, radio, education etc. if you behave yourself. Do you seriously think a goon in an English YOI is gonna be a goon in Pollsmoor in Cape Town, where he'd get thrown in a 24 man cell with adults because there's no young offenders section?