Maths mandem

Alejandro Sosa

The limits of the integral are: x=1,x=3,y=1,y=3,z=0,z=3y+xWhat is the answer.....
This is multiple integration.You will have three seperate integral equations to do, but link up to each other.For you genuinely smart people on here, follow me.You start with the z's first. With a lower limit of 0 and an upper of 3y+x, the value of integral of z is simply: 3y+x

The limits of the integral are: x=1,x=3,y=1,y=3,z=0,z=3y+xWhat is the answer.....
This is multiple integration.You will have three seperate integral equations to do, but link up to each other.For you genuinely smart people on here, follow me.You start with the z's first. With a lower limit of 0 and an upper of 3y+x, the value of integral of z is simply: 3y+x
Basically you integrat with respect to the limits, so you would integrat again to respect of y, put the values in (3,1) and minus the greater from the less.You repeat that for the x limits too and the answer will be there.

The integral of 1/x --> ln | x | + kUsually taken as a given. The explanation is a bit longwinded.
You sure?He said X^-1, not 1/x though.Who can do Fourier Series expansions?
did this in uni 1st yr..cant member sh*t bout that now tho
The integrating isn't long init, though the process is long, a f*ck*ng headache tbh.a0, an & bn.

Nah, just worked it out.I feel like a plum. I was over thinking it differently.
I make it out to be 1140, what did you get as the answer?
Yeah, that's the answer, but I was thinking it was something else.Doesn't matter anyways. Did the actual online numeracy test and was unsuccessful. 20 minutes to go through about 20 questions, and they aren't easy questions either. Actually am pissed but boy, it is what it is.

Whos good at Fourier series???Thats all I want to know about.Fourier series = one of the biggest headaches of integration!!!
Get Engineering Mathemetics, sum hench green book.Broke down Fourier series for me real quick.
I have AAdvanced engineering mathmatics, its still sh*t, bare fourier series with pi limits, f*ck*ng annoying tbh.They should have at least 1 with whole numbers, instead of pi :angry: