Have you ever had a one night stand?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope never
really?i dont know u irl but from ur posts u seem quite sexually liberated
do you have to have a one night stand to be sexually liberated?i can honestly say not only have i never gone home with someone on a night out but i have also never slept with a person oncethe least ive slept with one person is 3 times,the rest were a minimum of 50 times

Nope never
really?i dont know u irl but from ur posts u seem quite sexually liberated
do you have to have a one night stand to be sexually liberated?i can honestly say not only have i never gone home with someone on a night out but i have also never slept with a person oncethe least ive slept with one person is 3 times,the rest were a minimum of 50 times
i suppose not.

alot of you women dissapoint ya selves to be honest and my heart goes out to you cos while ya standards get lower and uncovered a mans standards go UP and this is womens fault cos many of you (celebs included) hype about how good they are in comparison to others and they beat their drum hard when they do this so we can do nothing but hear you say this.THEN we get hit with this bombshell seeing that you rolls loose.women just need to shut the f*ck up for their own good

• 1 month later...
never had one.. at the risk of getting dissed by every guy on here lol i don't even really believe in casual sex, i hate how guys just bang loads of girls, i'm praying i don't end up marrying a girl who has jus linked loads of random guys lol
propsyou deserve not to marry a sloshslashi had sex only the once with one girl after a night out, but it dont really count cos i already knew herso i guess no is my answer to the title

last night foked up.ok so i met a girl at the club and it was bout 30 mins till the end but if i wanted a lift home i had to leave early..so i told the girl and shes like "naa dont go..u can stay at mine"..so im like ok thats bless i'll stay..so its bout 5 mins till the club locks off my rides gone and this girls friend comes and reminds her that the girls not even stayin at her house 2nite shes stayin at her mates yard..So there i am..missed my ride..couldnt go back to the girls yard..and had to walk home cuz i didnt have enough left for a taxi.

last night foked up.ok so i met a girl at the club and it was bout 30 mins till the end but if i wanted a lift home i had to leave early..so i told the girl and shes like "naa dont go..u can stay at mine"..so im like ok thats bless i'll stay..so its bout 5 mins till the club locks off my rides gone and this girls friend comes and reminds her that the girls not even stayin at her house 2nite shes stayin at her mates yard..So there i am..missed my ride..couldnt go back to the girls yard..and had to walk home cuz i didnt have enough left for a taxi.
Wow. Would have gone f*ck*ng nuts. Just. Nuts.

never had one.. at the risk of getting dissed by every guy on here lol i don't even really believe in casual sex, i hate how guys just bang loads of girls, i'm praying i don't end up marrying a girl who has jus linked loads of random guys lol
Fair playIm not even gonna lie everytime i have a one nighter i regret it in the morning, don't get it twisted nothing to do with the girl, i just always feel it wasn't worth it..I only have 1 nighters when im drunk beyond belief wouldn't think of doing it otherwise

Wow. Would have gone f*ck*ng nuts. Just. Nuts.
Trust meespically when i have to go passed places i shouldnt really be goin..in goin out clothes + half drunk, slipping