Have you ever had a one night stand?

DJ Stashman

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have kindaor rather i intended to have a one afternoon stand with this guy i had been talking 2 but hadnt met since the chirpsagetalking WICKED on the fone, so i knew wat was guna go down it was semi-premeditatedim still claiming it as my one nighter dude still callsbut theres never been another night

Guest Logster
Ob-vi-ous-lee!
really? did u go out looking for sex or did u just get drunk and go with the flow?
I'm gonna punch you up the next time you twist my words sonny.I can only vouch for myself Badman.Hence I said 'seem'.

Some serious lying by the females is being done here. It is probably more likely that a girls had one night stands than it is for a guy, chicks get moved to at least 3 or more times a day and double that on weekends and nights out, you telling me out of all those men nobody hit the lotto?f*ck*ng lies, The amount of women that have dropped the "I don't usually do this line" is seriously questionable