Have you ever had a one night stand?

DJ Stashman

lol.. who are the girls trying to fool. Ok ladies, how many men have you only slept with once?
Well with me, it was never the case of where i went out intending to get sex of a random or go and have a no string attached one night stand. Thats why i answered as 0.But if u want me to answer that question...2.
as sexy as ur lips r jodie, i wouldnt have believed wha u said any less had to told me from ur own mouth, u've never had a one night stand...no d/r bt some of the thngs ive read frm u in the past would suggest ur a little naive at times.. and in alot of cases been naive is just as bad as been a sket, if handled by the right kinda guy...now im not saying u, or any other lady whos had a one night stand is a sket, cos we all like sex and not everyone gets the call back unfortunately.. but imo the only real thing that seperates naive women and skets is the intent, but the two frequently end with the same results.. someone getting laid.
I like ur e-character.Not even gonna lie, even when i think back at some of the ppl i got involved with in that past and things that happened, i was a little naive. Even still feel like this to this day sometimes. Thats one reason why i was going on this no sex business for like 16 months. Tbh i didnt really wanna touch anyone and get involved with anyone sexually, cos i knew what would probably happen. Like you said, unfortunately not everyone gets the call bak.Ive made mistakes and so does everyone, learn from it.
i believe u when u say this aswel.. an i think its quite respectable tbh.. cos rather than wrap up with any man tryin to validate urself, u stepped back an waited until u were ready to get back in the game... yh life is a learning process, those who dont learn from history are doomed to repeat it.. none of us are saints stil.. aww i like ur e-character too.. u hav kinda an innocent aura about u :D pm me sometime :D (no sarcy prick)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. who are the girls trying to fool. Ok ladies, how many men have you only slept with once?
Well with me, it was never the case of where i went out intending to get sex of a random or go and have a no string attached one night stand. Thats why i answered as 0.But if u want me to answer that question...2.
Haaaaaaaaaa the truth finally fought it's way to the forefront. Your intentions mean sh*t.
Bugger off Eks.
Oh sh*t, I never even clocked that was you Jodie!Your avatar is a boldfaced lie.
lmaowho is that latina women in your avatar jodie ??
:D You two are taking the piss now.

Haaaaaaaaaa the truth finally fought it's way to the forefront. Your intentions mean sh*t.
Bugger off Eks.
Oh sh*t, I never even clocked that was you Jodie!Your avatar is a boldfaced lie.
:D :D :D :D

Bugger off Eks.
K, ur a bit late.

Bugger off Eks.
:D You two are taking the piss now.
Edit....u got lucky

lmao llow running game for monthsdead that manf*ckin hellcertain ppl jus dnt giv up
lol this is me at the momentREALLY want to pipe one chick even went back to the place I met her the exact same and the same day the following week in a attempt to try find hershe was finethe hunt will continue until I find her

just reading what delilah said in this topic and the other topic saying basically she thinks its not fair men should know nuff people and women cant.it explains her mentality and why she has obviously made so many mistakes.not a dig or nothing cos it see this in most women to be honest.
I can also go by the name of Jodie.And okay face off okay...beg we just move on and get bk on topic.

f*ck it i gt no more ammoanyone else wanna have a go?face off?mike?
david if i may.,
just want to clarify that my answer is still none, despite these fraudulent claims ^^ you lot love make assumptions about girls on here, give us some credit man! i haven't slept with anyone just the once, luckily all my sexual experiences have been good enough to warrant repeat performances
oh wat a saint this has made you iyo can i ask how many of these men were yr husband at the time? no further questions yr honour [gif]mcnulty[.gif]