Heads,Shoulders,Knees And Toes

Janey_xx

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perico Perinico (gonna call you Peepee from now on to save time), you sound like you're crying in few of the posts on the last few pages. Like fully outraged and hurt that he brought up the situation.Not what I would expect to be honest. Very wet.
:mj:

lol @ mike kane talking like hes on a tingI done seen this guy, he aint about nuttin. guy makes me laugh, man believes his own e-egonigga please
Hol' up Mr. E-Detective. After months of extensive digging, with faux FB profiles, behind the curtains PM's, 1 on 1 MSN conversations (who let me know the deal, their alliance lies with me, not you), is that ALL you can come up with?'I done seen this guy, he aint about nuttin. guy makes me laugh, man believes his own e-ego'See, that aforementioned statement may hold some weight if NOBODY on here knew me. But that isn't the case son. I'm one of the f*ck*ng baitest posters on here. People KNOW what I'm like, so I've no reason, to hide behind this LCD monitor & Packard Bell keyboard. You live in South LDN right? TBH, if I remembered what you look like, were I to encounter you, I'd greet you, like I have countless other Vip2 members. I'd say wagwarn, spud you, then keep it moving. But, you piss me off. You annoy me, the same way mosquitoes do. Non-relevant, irritating twits like you, generally fail in life. I pity you, more than anything. Chances are, you'll be in my prayers tonight.Adieu

wtf u babbling about, llow it, whos saying ur hidingmy point is, u made out like u was a mac, u wasnt. ur a normal guy irl, dats itedit- looool @ months of extensive digging, ur f*ck*ng gassed. I see a link with your boat in one thread, See one next name, said hold on this is mike kaneasked someone (cant remember who)dats about it, llow flattering yourself. ur washed up on the e-roads, cant show face no morethis is silly, but we can carry on