Heads,Shoulders,Knees And Toes

Janey_xx

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Behind the scenes hosted by Eddie Kadi. Hoping they jazz it up completely cah that looks dead. To think them man arent even wearing t-shirts that fit. Need to incorporate some of the random people skankin into the proper version. Eddie Kadi has to be in it; his bit looks jokes. Lol @ Bashy's skankin

video looks swag.random heads dancing infront of a white screen? lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.lol @ bashy's chain. needs to allow that black panther stuff and concentrate on making bangers.lol @ them tee's. never me.tune has been rinsed to death already.will they still chart well with it????

will they still chart well with it????
it will get a decent place. heartbroken was rinsed for time and that still did good...why? because it was still gettin major club play cos people were still lovin it. same thing for this tune...even if its rinsed to you and your circle, as long as its liked and wanted by people (generally) in them clubs then it will do well cos "them" people (generic urban crowd) will support it.(commercial) urban will become more and more part of the new pop, because the generation changing and people growing etc etc.

lol @ bashy's chain. needs to allow that black panther stuff and concentrate on making bangers.
is that his gimmick nowsome pro black guy?still aint heard the orginal but heard the remix a few times nowwhat is doneo the creed/psg of uk funky swear down at the dance on friday it was only me and the girls dancing to the funky tingthen this riddim come on and the whole club was danceing it was somethingout of them american prom syndicate dance scenes in movies

it will get a decent place.why? because it was still gettin major club play cos people were still lovin it. same thing for this tune...even if its rinsed to you and your circle, as long as its liked and wanted by people (generally) in them clubs then it will do well cos "them" people (generic urban crowd) will support it.(commercial) urban will become more and more part of the new pop, because the generation changing and people growing etc etc.
basically.As for the video, I can't lie I'm a bit let down by it. The whole reason the original video was such a success is because you could see people doing the dance. In the TV video you hardly see anyone do the full dance and it cuts too quickly. The average music channel viewer won't mind it but I do feel a little cheated.

• 2 weeks later...
it will get a decent place.why? because it was still gettin major club play cos people were still lovin it. same thing for this tune...even if its rinsed to you and your circle, as long as its liked and wanted by people (generally) in them clubs then it will do well cos "them" people (generic urban crowd) will support it.(commercial) urban will become more and more part of the new pop, because the generation changing and people growing etc etc.
basically.As for the video, I can't lie I'm a bit let down by it. The whole reason the original video was such a success is because you could see people doing the dance. In the TV video you hardly see anyone do the full dance and it cuts too quickly. The average music channel viewer won't mind it but I do feel a little cheated.
c/s both posts

• 1 month later...

I apologise for doing this but I couldnt resist. You know dem ones where you read other people's replies and say to yourself, "Watch when this comes true, I'm gonna bring it back up". Well luckily this was on the Internet not irl so people cant use the "Oh I dont remember that" talk.

I'm waiting for a similar reaction to when Wiley did Rolex Sweep tbh. Bare yute man gonna jump on making funky vocals.Funky as we know it is officially dead. We now have the influx of the yuteman and gyal into the genre. Are you guys pissed yet?
I dont really this will happen if im honest, the people in the scene seem addement of this happening so wouldnt let itBit like all what happened with Garage and that comittee Norris 'Da Boss' put together
That's what all this sh*t reminds me of, I don't see any reason why funky shouldn't evolve and take in darker elements of grime.The closed mentality of some of these guys are truly baffling.
Thats what I'm sayingPost was hyperbole to start with, but on a real, its not hard to create your own thing. Remember most of the people jumping on Funky now just follow the hype. If set MCs are bringing hype, the sheep follow. The top man dem like Tippa can bawl all they want about keeping it pure and sh*t whilst hating on Wonky tunes, but if them tunes are big and the name is funky, the scene will be devalued. Unless the darker stuff gets a name like Grime to disassociate itself from funky, youre all under one genreAnd I meant WMR not Rolex Sweep, smh.This could very well be the first funky hit to chart. Hold tite man like streets, ratings to you man, straight
it wont chart
As I said before, this is the only "Funky" tune I've heard that will chart.
LOLYou've gone mad.
it wont chart
+ tune is terribly sh*tSongs like this and Funky Anthem take it down a notch and attract all the little kids - Not sayin the 'Funky' scene is the most mature one about in this country but tunes like this bring in all the 'urban' fans who like n dubz and aggro and chipmunk then more people will soon start makin songs like this
lol @ this chartingill be very surprised if it does
*thinks back to the xfactor thread*"ill be surprised if she wins"*alex wins*"im not shocked at all"
*adds to list of moral victories along with when Nelson Mandela was elected Prez/PM and MiJac was vindicated in 05/06"

its not even a bad use of a common dance to make a name for themselves. still it has a decent riddim behind it which i reckon carries it. if the beat werent as good it wouldnt have got so far. people need to stop wrecking this new uk movement we have. n LOL at square root of funky being underground? that was the other day too...
lol @ square root being underground ... u sure pioneer marcus nasty crazy cousins ma1 diggler how much more underground can you get ... those are some of the biggest funky djs in the scene. not like im saying it got played in oceana or something inform me of an undergound rave then ... unless ur skanking it out in the sewers

I apologise for doing this but I couldnt resist. You know dem ones where you read other people's replies and say to yourself, "Watch when this comes true, I'm gonna bring it back up". Well luckily this was on the Internet not irl so people cant use the "Oh I dont remember that" talk.
I'm waiting for a similar reaction to when Wiley did Rolex Sweep tbh. Bare yute man gonna jump on making funky vocals.Funky as we know it is officially dead. We now have the influx of the yuteman and gyal into the genre. Are you guys pissed yet?
I dont really this will happen if im honest, the people in the scene seem addement of this happening so wouldnt let itBit like all what happened with Garage and that comittee Norris 'Da Boss' put together
That's what all this sh*t reminds me of, I don't see any reason why funky shouldn't evolve and take in darker elements of grime.The closed mentality of some of these guys are truly baffling.
Thats what I'm sayingPost was hyperbole to start with, but on a real, its not hard to create your own thing. Remember most of the people jumping on Funky now just follow the hype. If set MCs are bringing hype, the sheep follow. The top man dem like Tippa can bawl all they want about keeping it pure and sh*t whilst hating on Wonky tunes, but if them tunes are big and the name is funky, the scene will be devalued. Unless the darker stuff gets a name like Grime to disassociate itself from funky, youre all under one genreAnd I meant WMR not Rolex Sweep, smh.This could very well be the first funky hit to chart. Hold tite man like streets, ratings to you man, straight
it wont chart
As I said before, this is the only "Funky" tune I've heard that will chart.
LOLYou've gone mad.
it wont chart
+ tune is terribly sh*tSongs like this and Funky Anthem take it down a notch and attract all the little kids - Not sayin the 'Funky' scene is the most mature one about in this country but tunes like this bring in all the 'urban' fans who like n dubz and aggro and chipmunk then more people will soon start makin songs like this
lol @ this chartingill be very surprised if it does
*thinks back to the xfactor thread*"ill be surprised if she wins"*alex wins*"im not shocked at all"
*adds to list of moral victories along with when Nelson Mandela was elected Prez/PM and MiJac was vindicated in 05/06"
lol*pats self on back*

this tune is live still

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">