What puts you off a girl

Heero Yuy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smokin, stooshness,high pitched voices (squeals) over hype chicks, excess make up (hate them clown lookin girls, with like an inch thick layer of foundation) Proper caked out.and if a girl gonna wear a weave at least wear a decent one... im no hair expert but there are some horrific head tops out there man..

smokin, stooshness,high pitched voices (squeals) over hype chicks, excess make up (hate them clown lookin girls, with like an inch thick layer of foundation) Proper caked out.and if a girl gonna wear a weave at least wear a decent one... im no hair expert but there are some horrific head tops out there man..
lmao. Horrific u no

groupies in any of their formsa girl with groupie tendenciesgirls that think their hard body like a brehgirls that are stoosh as a means of proving a point, i.e u will let it get as far as u naked on the bed getting fingered, bashing man off, dry sexing but won't let u put it in, cuz they dn't want to have sex so soon (i still have no respect for u, u prick)these girls are f*ck*ng idiotsgirls that think they are smart but are actually stupidover bearing feministsgirls with no class i.e girls that DO NOT behave like a lady (BIGGEST TURN OFF)girls that are sexual prudishf*ck it girls that are prudish in generalGirls that are selfish in anyway shape or form (SECOND BIGGEST TURN OFF)Girls that behave stupidly and do stupid things (like agreeing to link up in west end for drinks, then after a single drink try and say bye, as if to say it makes sense to go all the way to west end for ONE drink and then go home)thank GOD i am no longer single

them man that think that every girl is on it
meaning you?sorry but with your appearance and features why would any man think your NOT on it?not even sending im just showing you that sometimes when a man sees a below average girl he has reason to believe you will have it.
:D That was awful. This Samiad hate is such a mean bandwagon thing (Ive not seen her but I KNOW u lot are exageratin)

meaning you?sorry but with your appearance and features why would any man think your NOT on it?not even sending im just showing you that sometimes when a man sees a below average girl he has reason to believe you will have it.
:D That was awful. This Samiad hate is such a mean bandwagon thing (Ive not seen her but I KNOW u lot are exageratin)
NAH no hate it was being serious and also a bit of joke with a hint of real talkif a man is surround by average girls he is right to think they are all on it especially if he himself knows he is a looker and has many girls on him that want him on hubby statuswhere as average girls will have more man that are on LINKIN then wifey tingsget me?therefore when you look like smaddy this is what happens its unfortunate but its just how life is im afraid and being mad at this kinda of statistics really means there is more pressure on her to land herself with the man she likes cos if he likes HER he probably likes a bag of girls around her too cos as i saidAVERAGE or belowonly way around this is to be friends with a guy for time and show some outstanding personality quality that makes him value you and even then ya place is threatened lolpissed really

NAH no hate it was being serious and also a bit of joke with a hint of real talkif a man is surround by average girls he is right to think they are all on it especially if he himself knows he is a looker and has many girls on him that want him on hubby statuswhere as average girls will have more man that are on LINKIN then wifey tingsget me?therefore when you look like smaddy this is what happens its unfortunate but its just how life is im afraid.
Do you have a sis or female relatives? Not every man is gna find them attractive but if a man was 2 talk to them/about them like u have in the highlighted bits i don't think you'd find it acceptable. I understand what your sayin fully BUT an average girl to you might be a beautiful girl to somebody else and a beautiful girl to you might be way below average to a nex man :D

f*ck offsomeone get the tin foil QUICK

NAH no hate it was being serious and also a bit of joke with a hint of real talkif a man is surround by average girls he is right to think they are all on it especially if he himself knows he is a looker and has many girls on him that want him on hubby statuswhere as average girls will have more man that are on LINKIN then wifey tingsget me?therefore when you look like smaddy this is what happens its unfortunate but its just how life is im afraid.
Do you have a sis or female relatives? Not every man is gna find them attractive but if a man was 2 talk to them/about them like u have in the highlighted bits i don't think you'd find it acceptable. I understand what your sayin fully BUT an average girl to you might be a beautiful girl to somebody else and a beautiful girl to you might be way below average to a nex man :D
:D them sista angles dont work babewhether its my sister her you or whoever what i said remains i aint gonna sit here and go on like its not so just for the sake of blood and to be honest my views on my sister dont hold weight as it aint ME on her is it?as for next man well thats them.

:D them sista angles dont work babewhether its my sister her you or whoever what i said remains i aint gonna sit here and go on like its not so just for the sake of blood
But u do agree there are better ways to express your views especially when other peoples feelings are involved right? Not saying you have to go out of your way to be nice but dont go out of your way to b nasty either

:D them sista angles dont work babewhether its my sister her you or whoever what i said remains i aint gonna sit here and go on like its not so just for the sake of blood
But u do agree there are better ways to express your views especially when other peoples feelings are involved right? Not saying you have to go out of your way to be nice but dont go out of your way to b nasty either
i wasnt rude about it go back and read what i first put it was blunt and to the point and not insulting i didnt even say she was UGLY i said averagei just say it how it is if people cry thats their bad luck really im the type of dude to tell someone they stink or are a sket and that goes DOUBLE for any relative i know im real with it go ask the people that know me.

dnt like men who think theyre too nicethem man that think that every girl is on it
Was waiting for someone to say this.This and men who blaze, men who wear sunglasses in a f*ck*ng rave KMTmen who are extremely bait, like go to every single rave, everyone knows them and they know everything.

dnt like men who think theyre too nicethem man that think that every girl is on it
Was waiting for someone to say this.This and men who blaze, men who wear sunglasses in a f*ck*ng rave KMTmen who are extremely bait, like go to every single rave, everyone knows them and they know everything.
:D

i wasnt rude about it go back and read what i first put it was blunt and to the point and not insulting i didnt even say she was UGLY i said averagei just say it how it is if people cry thats their bad luck really im the type of dude to tell someone they stink or are a sket and that goes DOUBLE for any relative i know im real with it go ask the people that know me.
You were rude! YOU go back and read it! There's a difference between bein real and bein real rude (see wot i did there :D ... :D ). A lot of black people fail to spot the difference tbh. And I think I'm cryin about it way more than her but this kind of thing really irks me