What puts you off a girl

Heero Yuy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dnt like men who think theyre too nicethem man that think that every girl is on it
Was waiting for someone to say this.This and men who blaze, men who wear sunglasses in a f*ck*ng rave KMTmen who are extremely bait, like go to every single rave, everyone knows them and they know everything.
No offence, but I expect them talks from skets who try to keep their dirty laundry on the low....

dnt like men who think theyre too nicethem man that think that every girl is on it
Was waiting for someone to say this.This and men who blaze, men who wear sunglasses in a f*ck*ng rave KMTmen who are extremely bait, like go to every single rave, everyone knows them and they know everything.
No offence, but I expect them talks from skets who try to keep their dirty laundry on the low....
Well i do apologize Kane.Do forgive me :D

Llow defending Smaddy like she hasn't come with UNPROVOKED wicked talks in the past...
there you have itlike she cant defend herself we all love smaddys taste for war it brings amusement thats why so many man like her but thats itbut she does NOT have physical appealbeat appeal YES depending on a mans current status with other chicks but thats it.no man here will deny this unless they wanna use this as an excuse to battle face off (if she was say a bit better looking MORE man would defend her for OTHER reasons but this aint happening cos its true what is a man really loosing if he cosigns me "A SESSION WITH SMADDY?" come on thats as expendable as mcdonalds straws.)either way when this topic done she will still be in the friends zone with most man and will more time be invited to come a mans house to blaze but NOT sexif this was kurious = man would back her cos many men find her sexually appealingif this was logers = many men would back her cos she is a sweet woman with good qualitiesif this was soca on lock = she is all of those thingsif this was deliah aka jodie = man would back her cos she has some nice features and has an innocent aurathe list goes onbut its SMADDY she is an aggressive average looking woman that only has her brute force and academic background to rely on to get respect (maybe she can smoke spliff really good too if that counts)NONE of those things over rule the main factors of what most men like in a womanthere fore she is cursed

I don't need to forgive you for sh*t, un-necessary sarcasm isn't needed either, but exactly, what's wrong with a MAN knowing alot of people, and more importantly, knowing what exactly is going on?Especially when you consider the kind of f*ckery chicks try to keep from rising to the surface...If anything, mandem need to know as much as possible.

I don't need to forgive you for sh*t, un-necessary sarcasm isn't needed either, but exactly, what's wrong with a MAN knowing alot of people, and more importantly, knowing what exactly is going on?Especially when you consider the kind of f*ckery chicks try to keep from rising to the surface...If anything, mandem need to know as much as possible.
Yea i understand that, but its just a bit annoying when EVERYONE knows a man and knows his business and just extremely bait. Surely a man would find this type of 'bait' woman quite annoying no?Everytime ur out with them and theyre stopping or being stopped every 5 mins to say 'wagwan'.And also, when theyre at nearly every single rave. A new pic of them at a new rave up on facebook nearly every other day. Allow it. Even bouncers starting to know their names. smhThats why i would prefer a man to be a bit on the DL. Yes have ur groups of friends and ppl u know here and there, but pls, not the whole of london...hertfordshire...luton and brunel.

lol this is rudeid step on a rat no question and not shed any tearsid accidently step on a cats tail and feel guilty for a couple hourspoint is its smaddy she can handle it stop ya noise man ya going on like say she aint got mouth for days(most average or ugly chicks need this though or its a wrap)
Na this wasnt about Samiad (I don't know her/have never seen her). It was about the nastyness. And it clearly affected me more than her lolNo they don't!

Yea i understand that, but its just a bit annoying when EVERYONE knows a man and knows his business and just extremely bait. Surely a man would find this type of 'bait' woman quite annoying no?Everytime ur out with them and theyre stopping or being stopped every 5 mins to say 'wagwan'.And also, when theyre at nearly every single rave. A new pic of them at a new rave up on facebook nearly every other day. Allow it. Even bouncers starting to know their names. smhThats why i would prefer a man to be a bit on the DL. Yes have ur groups of friends and ppl u know here and there, but pls, not the whole of london...hertfordshire...luton and brunel.
lola man being known by a lot of people can mean a lot of things tbha woman being known by a lot of people can mean LIMITED amount of thingsbesides if a man is popular to most women that deem social acceptance as one of their main achievements this is a good thing and gives you PRE reassurance that he is a likable character.its how the people know him that is the main part.even if nuff girls LOVE HIM OFF that tells you YOUR the lucky one tbhno way does this go both ways if its a woman.

lol this is rudeid step on a rat no question and not shed any tearsid accidently step on a cats tail and feel guilty for a couple hourspoint is its smaddy she can handle it stop ya noise man ya going on like say she aint got mouth for days(most average or ugly chicks need this though or its a wrap)
Na this wasnt about Samiad (I don't know her/have never seen her). It was about the nastyness. And it clearly affected me more than her lolNo they don't!
smaddy and samiad are the same person :D

smaddy and samiad are the same person :D
Ur point? :D:D

Thank you, Face-Off.Was always gonna be an essay-like response and I'm f*ck*ng starving so it saved me the trouble. Simply put, Bare chicks knowing a man & showing interest: He's more than likely THAT guyBare guys knowing a chick and showing interest: It's more than likely, her flesh has been on display either to, too many men PRIVATELY (slosh) or publicly (glamour models, who beg off promoters & DJ's, etc)

oh and jodiea MAN can put the fear in a woman to shut the f*ck up about pillow talkin and lettin sh*t get back to his missus (nuff ex girls may be bitter)a woman can put no fear in a man unless she got dirt on him and that the only thing that can shut him up this is why exposure threads on WOMEN are so successfulbottom line is a girl known by nuff man is gonna end up being nuff mans LINK more than likelya man known by nuff girls is gonna have a whole heap of choices provided he remains to be that same character they all loved off to begin with.

- knowitalls.. guys that think they have the ultimate knowledge of every subject in the world, can never be wrong, and if you try to make a point their response is always "yeah i know" or "obviously"... :D patronising bastards- loud, attention-seeking guys.. be a bit more reserved please. you're out with me, not the whole of the club.. stop trying to impress people you don't know. same goes for show-offs- guys that are fat/getting fat.. ultimate turn off for me, no offense. i don't wanna be the one going gym more than you.. sort it out. not saying you have to have the body of an adonis, just be healthy- unhygienic guys.. yuck

lol defend her if you want sozes its cool you know i respect you for your defence just like i respect people that work for free as they have more to give.ps thats a quality men would like in YOU ironically even me.
I'm not defendin her personally. From what I've heard in this thread she is very capable of defending herself. I just don't agree with that level of unkindness to any1. Especially when people act like things like uglyness or prettyness are fact rather than opinion.

lola man being known by a lot of people can mean a lot of things tbha woman being known by a lot of people can mean LIMITED amount of thingsbesides if a man is popular to most women that deem social acceptance as one of their main achievements this is a good thing and gives you PRE reassurance that he is a likable character.its how the people know him that is the main part.even if nuff girls LOVE HIM OFF that tells you YOUR the lucky one tbhno way does this go both ways if its a woman.
Of course it doesn't, which i believe is very unfortunate for women. We have this stigma attached to us.But to me, its just still a turn off in a man.

They call that fun but the rest of the world sees a pack of dirty lil foot dragons asking to get raped by some Indian takeaway workers.For me its:HOOD RAT - The type that have a bag of man around them on some goon shitKNOWN GIRL - The type that seems to know everybody and everybody knows them, nigga cant walk in peace with her without someone shouting "wats good Tiny"...Your allowed to know people but not to that extent especially if its guysPARTY GIRL - Theres no crime in liking to party but every weekend and weekends. Not good at allDUMB GIRL - The type who look very well mannered and morally driven but are totally uneducated and can't see past their nosesHEAVY WEED SMOKER, DRINKER - STRAIGHT FAIL. I'll jam with her to smoke drink and f*ck like once in a blues because I know she may have a man but he will dump her soon and I'll get that babes you wanna get smashed I got that piffTheres more but other than that there is some you can work with and tolerate to a certain extent. I mean sh*t I am pretty sure chicks have lists too
girls that are always on the fone to man, or their girls so long

Simply put, Bare chicks knowing a man & showing interest: He's more than likely THAT guyBare guys knowing a chick and showing interest: It's more than likely, her flesh has been on display either to, too many men PRIVATELY (slosh) or publicly (glamour models, who beg off promoters & DJ's, etc)
Co sign to the power of God, Allah and all their biblical bredrin dem.