What puts you off a girl

Heero Yuy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smelly Pum - bout you can't use soap down there cos it messes up your PH balance. fem wipes don't runGirls who r naive - the ones who have a bag of male friends. :D lack of intelligence - i need someone thats able to challenge my mind.major insecurity issues - don't mind if you have some insecurity issues, we are all human after all, but llow askng me if your good in bed everytime we knock boots.Unkept bodies - I'm not saying you have to be proper defined, but you don't have to stuff your face wth maccy d's 5 days a week. oh and going to the gym doesn't hurt

Most of mine have already been said.Not acting like a lady - Callin her girls or EVEN worse me the following - Fam, bruv, blud etc.Not dressing like a lady - Wearing tracksuit other than indoors - NO!Out there girls - Knows 25% snd above of the man in the dance/on the road as 'friends'.Attention seekers - Updates her facebook status more often than I hit refresh on Whatever on a normal working day.Dumb girls - Prime example, I asked one girl I know who won the US elections (knowing full well she'd flop). "Oh I know this, was it Umbaba or Mugabe?" I LOL'd so hard.Clingy girls/general lunatics - I've had my fair share at the beggining of 2008, enough for a lifetime.Girls with no confidence - Too much hard work. Insecure, always questioning sh*t etc. No time fi dat.I got bare more but they escape me right now.

THIS

Lack of Intelligence.
THAT
too flirtychats to quay too many man/male bredrins
+
They call that fun but the rest of the world sees a pack of dirty lil foot dragons asking to get raped by some Indian takeaway workers.For me its:HOOD RAT - The type that have a bag of man around them on some goon shitKNOWN GIRL - The type that seems to know everybody and everybody knows them, nigga cant walk in peace with her without someone shouting "wats good Tiny"...Your allowed to know people but not to that extent especially if its guysPARTY GIRL - Theres no crime in liking to party but every weekend and weekends. Not good at all
+ THIS
Bad mannersI like girls who smoke weed. Smoking before a session then smoking together afterwards >>Girls who smoke cigs don't do it for me.

nah not at allthe spliff is already rolledits in the ashtraychangin position, slowin it down a bit, spark up the zoot, smoke it, pass it, put it down, carry on f*ckindont knock it till u try itadd drinkin to that aswellspecially u non smokersrather than sh*t sex, that is truly EPIC sex

Name droppers.Shitters - Ones who chat CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FAECES about anything and anyone and its not even gripping in any form.Highly emotional females.Forgetful as me, thats actually a disaster.Girls who have girl crushes. I find it weird, some underlying tones of immense fruityness. Its not cool.Loudness/moaning/shouting.Female wannabe macks. The f*ckouttahere :D Something about girls that eat filth makes me highly irate, same with greed. Metabolisms do not speed up as you get older you dumb slores.No sense of style.Girls not acting their age. You are not a big woman who is 40 sameway you are not 14 (well I hope not anyway).

Name droppers.Shitters - Ones who chat CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FAECES about anything and anyone and its not even gripping in any form.Highly emotional females.Forgetful as me, thats actually a disaster.Girls who have girl crushes. I find it weird, some underlying tones of immense fruityness. Its not cool.Loudness/moaning/shouting.Female wannabe macks. The f*ckouttahere :D Something about girls that eat filth makes me highly irate, same with greed. Metabolisms do not speed up as you get older you dumb slores.No sense of style.Girls not acting their age. You are not a big woman who is 40 sameway you are not 14 (well I hope not anyway).
lol hol tite david on that one

They call that fun but the rest of the world sees a pack of dirty lil foot dragons asking to get raped by some Indian takeaway workers.For me its:HOOD RAT - The type that have a bag of man around them on some goon shitKNOWN GIRL - The type that seems to know everybody and everybody knows them, nigga cant walk in peace with her without someone shouting "wats good Tiny"...Your allowed to know people but not to that extent especially if its guysPARTY GIRL - Theres no crime in liking to party but every weekend and weekends. Not good at allDUMB GIRL - The type who look very well mannered and morally driven but are totally uneducated and can't see past their nosesHEAVY WEED SMOKER, DRINKER - STRAIGHT FAIL. I'll jam with her to smoke drink and f*ck like once in a blues because I know she may have a man but he will dump her soon and I'll get that babes you wanna get smashed I got that piffTheres more but other than that there is some you can work with and tolerate to a certain extent. I mean sh*t I am pretty sure chicks have lists too
yea what he said

smoking/blazingdirty finger nails on the REGSnot cleaning off chipped nail varnishankles/feet/hands/elbows/face not being creamed properlyany type of bogey or bogey crust on the nose. if i can check myself before i leave the house so can you tbh.crust in the eye or anything along those lines, rare, but they're out there...talking bare loud so EVERYONE hears your voice...gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...girls that talk for ages without you saying anything. them straight i'll talk for 20mins and you just act like your listening, later!girls that love to eat or over state they're hungry.girls that LOVE arguments.girls that DONT STOP arguing even when they've made their point. cheezeeeeeeeeeeeee.girls that keep you waiting for the silliest of reasons. then you act like your pissed they start switch cause you're switching, some hot nonsense.**dem slight personal ones dere....