What puts you off a girl

Heero Yuy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, one FOINE white chick at Watford brushed me so hard I'm still trying to get over it. Man is talking and I can see her making the bored face. I've never experienced it before. It really f*ck*ng hurts when you realise you're talking to yourself. Wow.
loooooooooldeep

girls that are stoosh as a means of proving a point, i.e u will let it get as far as u naked on the bed getting fingered, bashing man off, dry sexing but won't let u put it in, cuz they dn't want to have sex so soon (i still have no respect for u, u prick)these girls are f*ck*ng idiotsgirls that think they are smart but are actually stupidover bearing feministsgirls with no class i.e girls that DO NOT behave like a ladyGirls that are selfish in anyway shape or form
hood rat behaviourtoo loudgeneral ignorancea gazillion male friendsarrogant/ snobbyetc
+ cake faces

chicks that do this..what would teh guys actually say about that ..i´d be overpissed2087d6x.jpg.what would teh guys actually say about that ..i´d be overpissed
Sorry, there's no 15 year olds on my msn so I'm not familiar with this. Exactly what is she saying? That she liked another dude until the other day?
LMAOshe seems young puttin that in her msn nameshe aint my msn list..bredrin sent me this the other day..jst had dis on ma pc n wanted 2 share!basically she goin out with 2guys at the same time and got the guts 2 put that in her msn name