Sunday Confessions

Uncle Man

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've recently been informed that the small circle of females i hang with at uni are loose or have loose tendencies. and they dont know i know. hmmmm.
since there loose, they will eventually make u loose, so cut dem loose gradually tho
thats my plan! need to find a new social circle lol FAST!
Introduce man dem first though.

ran about 200meters for the bus as I knew I would wait 30mins for the next onegot my micheal johnson onpeople are like ooo he is fasti run and run and runbus drivers opens the doorme thinking im sick how I caught it decide to run in aswellI BUCKLE and hit my face on the glass thing the driver hasITS A ONE DECK BUSwhole back deck is creasingim screwingone chav goes its alright it happens to the best of usI avoid eye contact for the rest of the journeyf*ck going outside again

ran about 200meters for the bus as I knew I would wait 30mins for the next onegot my micheal johnson onpeople are like ooo he is fasti run and run and runbus drivers opens the doorme thinking im sick how I caught it decide to run in aswellI BUCKLE and hit my face on the glass thing the driver hasITS A ONE DECK BUSwhole back deck is creasingim screwingone chav goes its alright it happens to the best of usI avoid eye contact for the rest of the journeyf*ck going outside again
:lol: them 'i wish man didnt bother waking up today' ones der

:lol: them 'i wish man didnt bother waking up today' ones der
lmao

Guest Flat Ericó
fully creasd

Guest Flat Ericó
i aint brushed my teeth yet and i woke up and got out of bed at 7
actually still aint done it. gonna do it now
ooi eric beg u up da whole set/clip of that all in one ting
brother, that is the only all in one set i have left on pcits sad bruv i remember that one all in 1 vs wiley clash when they kept using the same one line flowsi beg someone knows what im talkin aboutand has the mp3 :/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAOmy confession: snoopin

my confession is thati don't have a barchief u up with a mars bari'll make ur face look funkychief u up with a kit kat chunkyt4sdk
Call me that Milkybar KidAll dressed in black like the milk tray manthis thing aint for girls like yorkiebetter take a timeout