getting physical!

prdx

man dem, how many times (if ever) have u beat ur woman an what r the reasons for doin so?ladies, how many times (again, if ever) have u beat ur man an what were the reasons for doin so?have u ever jus got caught up in the moment and lashed out?if you've ever hit ur partner what wer the consequences of said actions?one guy i kno on the run atm for this sh*t tbh.. family members, friends an feds r afta him.... its not a good look for him at alldiscuss

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I threw a phone into my husbands head right at the beginning of the relationship. I can't even remember why.I also burnt his arm with GHD's clamped them down and let it sizzle. But that was a modern day duel and kind of an accident.I once fly kicked an ex who went flying, head bounced off the wall like a tennis ball you could hear the hollowness of the bang. Because he called out the mental health team for no reason, looked outside and saw all the blue lights from the ambulance and police so done that then tried to do a runner.

i havent and wouldn't hit my girl.But i would hit a random girl, no qualms, and have done several times in the pastFor example, when i was younger, me and my sister were going somewhere and some girls she had beef wid tried to hype and start something. So i naturally gave 2 of the girls some Mike Tyson bangs lol.Certain man on here saying "they couldn't hit a girl etc" but in the example above i believe that it was justified.The way i see it, if your big enough to talk hard, your big enough to take a punch- no matter what gender/religion/age/race- i don't discriminate

i havent and wouldn't hit my girl.But i would hit a random girl, no qualms, and have done several times in the pastFor example, when i was younger, me and my sister were going somewhere and some girls she had beef wid tried to hype and start something. So i naturally gave 2 of the girls some Mike Tyson bangs lol.Certain man on here saying "they couldn't hit a girl etc" but in the example above i believe that it was justified.The way i see it, if your big enough to talk hard, your big enough to take a punch- no matter what gender/religion/age/race- i don't discriminate
WTF. Some bullshit example. Unless them girls were clearly in the wrong from an impartial perspective AND they already threw a punch or sutn then that is a pisstake. Tell your sis not 2 run it if she cant back it herself. You shudve just made sure she got away safe. About Tyson bangs u dik

WTF. Some bullshit example. Unless them girls were clearly in the wrong from an impartial perspective AND they already threw a punch or sutn then that is a pisstake. Tell your sis not 2 run it if she cant back it herself. You shudve just made sure she got away safe. About Tyson bangs u dik
You have no idea. I don't care if my sister caused the problems, if she is in trouble, I will back her 150%. This isn't some fair eye for an eye then everything is dead world so why should I leave my sister to deal with them by herself especially when I'm there? I would do exactly the same as Mic Man for my sister. Next thing you woud be saying is don't do it if our girl is in beef with some other girls.I will ride for my fam no questions.