The "I Knew I Must Have Been High as Hell When..." Thread..

ReZiW

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund

i dnt blazebt i know im gone when i start talkin some technical sh*ti dnt even know sh*t about economicsbt when im in the skies i turn into Isaac Medezreal poetic with it aswellimma see if i can work for stories aswellneed a re-up aswell

u already know the myspace gangi like that actually, the earlier i find out the betternuffin worse than investing time in someone and gettin a sh*t returnthats y mans gotta diversify my stock n sh*t out here, go to next places n see different types of chicks, diff ages n that.returns are marginal but i feel imma hit a high this year, but with the credit crunch and low consumer confidence its gettin hard out ere, inflation is killin a niggabut the PPI (that is the p*ssy Price Index) is lookin nice this year, so the value of d*ck to the p*ssy is gonna b higher, so my investments are going wellbring on the end of the tax year
from the begining i wouldnt hav gt involvedrefer to my post on female investmenthttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?s=&a...st&p=360292u made a really bad investment, tbh u put all ur eggs in one basket, what u need 2 do is diversifythe value of p*ssy has been fallin constantly for the past year, n last month it was like 2%mortgages aint even been handed out for them, so u may aswell rent them till the climate changes, its nt wifey season u dnt need 2 own it.consumer inflation is a bitch u need 2 b careful how u spend and what u spend it on, p*ssy inflation is stagnant and lookin to fall in the next few months aswell, so ur better off saving than spending.thats all from me
lol my female credit history is all over the gaffe, CCJ's defaults n all sortsgettin p*ssy credit is f*cked stillbut its nt about goin to these p*ssy sharks who give u a high rate of STDs n thatman clean up from when i turned 16 n that so the recent history is bless, so i can apply for the platinum p*ssy cards n get that no problemmortgage for a relationship is f*cked at the moment though, coz relationship payment history (that would be cheating) aint good at all, few blips on the chart thee.but its nuffin, if we're lookin at the last 12 months mans been blessjust took out a p*ssy mortgage a while back, man gt a good deal on a fixed rate so it wnt hike up in the near future n f*ck man up, but its tracked 0.5% below the p*ssy Bank Of England base rate for lifebut its a short mortgage coz the price wasnt that high anyways, so man shud b ready to pay that off n fully own that in the next year.who knows, maybe i can get smaller properties around in the future

This topic is jokes.LOL @ the stories.I wanna get high one day.
I would actualy like to see that..I cant think of any storys..Im stopping in the new year anyway.. Its been a good year and half high but its time to stop. Otherwise i know i wont stop anytime soon.Might blaze the odd zoot every other month or something (if i need a zoot that bad)

Jamming in the greenway eating pizza... I just started rolling on the grass.Smoked a blunt the day I arrived in Chicago... jammin jammin now high as hell and it's time to cut from her friends house.... I can't find my shoes so I get on the floor... I spent 30 mins crawling around the room... till my cousins finally asked what you lookingh for... to which I replied... ''erm.. I forgot''.High walking to the chip shop... bought my chips... started eating them then I started feeling as tho gas was rising up my throat... dashed the chips away and started runnin home... ran into my cousins yard screamin Im dying Im dying... the toxins are trying to get me.Couple of other silly times but can't be arsed to type them out. I get very dumb when Im lean.

Guest Flat Ericó
My friend said i should at least try a zoot once in my life..and that im missing out.Doubt it i ever will.
me and u are on the same wavelength. I think if I ever smoked weed I'd keel over an die...tht or act like the biggest idiot.
i got the peng ting. meet me on that road that used to have the phone box there

My friend said i should at least try a zoot once in my life..and that im missing out.Doubt it i ever will.
me and u are on the same wavelength. I think if I ever smoked weed I'd keel over an die...tht or act like the biggest idiot.
i got the peng ting. meet me on that road that used to have the phone box there
cool b.

I was trying to search for one post I made but I can't find it.And I can't be asked writing the whole story out but its the reason I stopped smoking.in a nutshell, walking home, heard a noise, it was a cat following me, ignored it and kept walking, looked at this grass and there were eyes...more cats!There were like 5 following me and I was parro (I don't like animals) told 'em to f*ck off (like say I was dr doolittle or summin) then when they kept following I ranI decided I had to give up the weed

I couldnt get my hand high enough to reach the lock on my front door. Even tried lifting my arm with the other arm.Wasnt happening. Then everything started to fade to black and my knees started to buckle but I caught it and sprang back up.Next thing I know im lying on my back on my doorstep with my mate pointing and laughing at me..

i've only smoked weed about 5 times in my life but the most memorable things were:playing pro evo wid my friend and literally taking 20 minutes to pick AC Milan. neither of us could work out where to find them.also, i was by myself and i must of taken some baddd weed and i started getting feverish and breathin really heavily. I remember thinkin sh*t im gonna die, but didnt wanna phone the ambulance... i decided to take off my shirt and lie on the floor in my back garden, so if i did pass out my neighbours would find me and call 999. The reason this story is so f*cked up is cos this was mid december and it had been snowing. So i was lying in the snow with no top on for about 30 minutes trying to regain my composure. The maddest part was that i didnt feel the cold at all!

when your crossing the roads/streets of amsterdam proper slowthen you hear "BRING BRING" look round to see some woman on a bike that looked like cruella deville (sp)coming towards you...but you still continue at your slow pace because you cant move any faster
yes nearly got killed twice doin that sh*t, dutch people dnt like me!

I couldnt get my hand high enough to reach the lock on my front door. Even tried lifting my arm with the other arm.Wasnt happening. Then everything started to fade to black and my knees started to buckle but I caught it and sprang back up.Next thing I know im lying on my back on my doorstep with my mate pointing and laughing at me..
that was the one bruv! then you did it again wen u got in yard!

in a nutshell, walking home, heard a noise, it was a cat following me, ignored it and kept walking, looked at this grass and there were eyes...more cats!There were like 5 following me and I was parro (I don't like animals) told 'em to f*ck off (like say I was dr doolittle or summin) then when they kept following I ran
:lol:

i've only smoked weed about 5 times in my life but the most memorable things were:playing pro evo wid my friend and literally taking 20 minutes to pick AC Milan. neither of us could work out where to find them.also, i was by myself and i must of taken some baddd weed and i started getting feverish and breathin really heavily. I remember thinkin sh*t im gonna die, but didnt wanna phone the ambulance... i decided to take off my shirt and lie on the floor in my back garden, so if i did pass out my neighbours would find me and call 999. The reason this story is so f*cked up is cos this was mid december and it had been snowing. So i was lying in the snow with no top on for about 30 minutes trying to regain my composure. The maddest part was that i didnt feel the cold at all!
LMMAAOO

Subway is not your friend when you're really buzzed The ppl that make your sandwich are on some spanish inquisition flex"Oh what bread do you want?""Do you want it toasted?""Would you like salad?""What salad would you like?""Would you like anything else?"Come like verbal hurdles and I tripped on the 1st 1 still, standing there staring at the woman making the sub like say I wanted to commit unspeakable acts on herI'm sure she clocked I weren't in the right frame of mind and had mercy on me, just laughed it off and hooked me up with my sub

LMFAO thats gotta be the winner, it was probably where the weed was making you think deep and you couldn't stop thinking about breathing which was making it worse