TV Shows to get in on NOW!

carpedeum

wots it about

sounds a bit gay

Lol don't know why but this posthad me in stiches for a good minute ...I agree seems a bit clever for own good..

its from an old song about the rebellion. my gran used to sing it to me. its appropriate.

Aw cool.def has some more. Meaning now .I just fort it might of been scriptwritten.I'll av to av a ganderrs at the film you mentioned

Seen misery so many times when I wa a young teen good for a laff NAKED ,on film four mike leigh fill BRILLIANT david thewlis is amazing in it the violent sex scenes are shocking but totally realistic ...seen once before but watching again cos its a film and a half

Lolll there was a film exactly like this on channel 5 about 7 yrs ago, exept a young woman was taken hostage by this

crazy truck driver she was guarded by dogs

i need to know the name of the film now...

wont b able to sleep til i remember arghhhhhhhhh!!

Lolll there was a film exactly like this on channel 5 about 7 yrs ago, exept a young woman was taken hostage by this

crazy truck driver she was guarded by dogs

i need to know the name of the film now...

wont b able to sleep til i remember arghhhhhhhhh!!

Yeah iv seen it actually got it if it right one wait let me goand look brb

Basically they meet some 'girl' online. Go to meet her and they've been trolled by some fat woman. Then they just ask her bare questions, catch a bit of her retarded children, you feel sorry for her a bit.

They leave, film over. I was sitting think nah, something has to happen with this woman, but nothin does.