FAO Those Currently In Relationships

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wu-Tang

I'm in a f*cked up-type relationshipNot sure what I'll get her if anythin... but she parred meI was asking her what she was getting meand she was like 'I'll give you a baby'we both laughedthen like two hours laterI realised that bitch aint gettin me jack sh*t

Guest Wu-Tang
A baby?I hope when she asked you said "A new coat. With a nice hanger."
LOL...She didn't even ask still, she will try not say anything, then moan nearer the time when she is left with dust to unwrap.

Well whatever you do don't get her a necklace, make her close her eyes, turn her around and put it on.Coz she will end up being crazy and you'll only have to dump her and sit in the car in the rain because she refuses to accept it, and then have your mum answer the door coz she keeps turning up, and give her all her stuff back in a bag because she wouldnt take it from you.Just saying

A cardCurrently have more important things for money to be spent onHowever last year i went on the scoring system i seen on my wife and kidsShe wanted this white gold necklace and I was gonna get it for, but I rang her up asking some random sh*t and she try mug me offSo she got a perfume and body cream set.

Guest Wu-Tang
Well whatever you do don't get her a necklace, make her close her eyes, turn her around and put it on.Coz she will end up being crazy and you'll only have to dump her and sit in the car in the rain because she refuses to accept it, and then have your mum answer the door coz she keeps turning up, and give her all her stuff back in a bag because she wouldnt take it from you.Just saying
Ouch..

Guest Logster
LOLI'm getting myself something from Gucci this christmas. *scoffs at the idea of copping a present for anyone of the opposite sex atm*

*scoffs at the idea of copping a present for anyone of the opposite sex atm*
Cannot C/S this with enough force.I may throw all financial sense out the window and buy a new (secondhand) car this christmas.The prices have literally halved in the last few months.

This xmas I'm getting her a DS and an ipod nano.I generally spend between a bill and 2 bills on her. I don't really expect too much, but it should be standard. As with most relationships, the male ends up spending the most. I need to get a job though otherwise I'm going to have to regulate my girl's presents differently once the loan runs out.

What you looking to get your partner for xmas?Also do you have a strict price range and both agree to spend a similar amount of money?
Getting her an iPod touch with engraving on the backAnd either some Aldo shoes that she's been going on about for ages or Miss Dior Cherie perfurm which she used to wear for the first couple months of the r'ship, u no when a smell brings back memories?.. yeah.And nah there is no agreed price range or anything, i think i will probably get something small from her for xmas and more stuff in jan when she starts her new job.It's not even an issue tbh coz things were reversed last year when i could barely afford to get her a pressie

He wanted a SNES. So I got him a SNES with lots of games. But the spoilt brat wanted it early.However he is also getting some nice jeans, some game for the PS3 he said he liked - can't remember I will have to ask and one of them RC mini helecoptors, he probably wont want it but still, I wanna see it. He also wants a Wii but I am going to have to be imaginative and buy something else because I can forsee it gathering dust in the corner.