Favourite Simpsons Character

spiderman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
anyone remember the Dr Seuss musical they went to and the apes started break dancing
LMFAOThat episode was sick.Troy Mcclure (to Patty): "Stand up & take a bow, sugar!"Homer: "Down in front!"And the song: "Can I play the piano any more?""Of course you can.""Well I couldn't before!"*plays piano*

Suprised nobody's saidnelson.jpgNelson Muntzgives me joke the way he comes out of nowhere and says HAHAHad me crackin up in the one where bart breaks his legNelson - Hey bart your epidermis is showing*Bart falls off tree house*Nelson - HAHAMilhouse - Hey Nelson I think he's really hurtNelson - I said HAHA

ralph-wiggum-nose-picking.jpg"GO BANANA"Simpsons_CrazyCatLady.jpgshe will feel no way about dashing cats at ur boatDuffman.gif"U SAID I WOULD WIN IF I LET U SLEEP WITH ME"...." DUFFFMAN, SAYS A LOT OF THINGS, OHHH YERRR"200px-Lou.gif"Hey chief, can i hold my gun sideways, it looks so much cooler"johnny_tightlips.jpgJohnny Tight Lips >>>>>>> Rest Of The Mafiaand other ones said already likeRainer wolfcastleThe Yes GuyDisco StuHans Moleman

'Hi, Its John Mc'Lure. You might remember me from.....'and'Hello Everybody!'These two. Dont know thier names though smh
Am I the only one to notice anything wrong with this?Dr Nick "Hi Everybody"Everybody "Hi Dr Nick"Also why are Karl and that black police officer (I think his name is Lou) never in the same place at the same time?You'd think at least 2 of the 3 black folk in the show (The other is Dr. Hibbert) would role together every now and again.