FAO: The people that want children in the future.

Jodie

when ur family take in fosters dont u get emotionally attached to dem all?
When I was younger, yeah. But if anything, I think it's actually had the opposite effect. I have great memories of previous foster children who lived with us but I think it's had an effect on how attached I get to people. Like, some people are only meant to be in your life for a certain amount of time, and I can deal with that (most of the time).

Kids always love me too because I am too a big kid and can tolerate my ears being talked off I guess but still I wont love any kids that aint my blood as much as I love my own. Plus the bonding starts when you know that child is in your womb, where you start making sacrifices and taking extra special care of your body. When you see the first peanut shape on the scan. When the sonographer flips out a condom and lubes up the transvaginal scanner, having your other half watch in glee at what would look like at first glance another woman f*ck*ng you with a big, plastic d*ck...... You don't experience this with adoption.

Kill myself. I'd be useless wouldn't I?
nahu could take care of others who dnt have parents or whose parents cnt take care of them
This is true. I would feel like a failure though. And you know when someone puts it in your head that if you cant have kids you're a flop. Heard it enough times before.
Come now what kind of bullshit is that?? From a future doctor as well tsk, tsk.Look at it this way, these days there are all these skets popping out babies left right and centre, dragging them up through life and leaving them to their own devices, while they become the next generation of dregs of society, fleecing the benefit system blind like their mothers and fathers before them.Then on the other hand, you have women who cant naturally have her own child, but instead she adopts/fosters children, helps them grow into fully rounded, productive, responsible, successful members of society and basically saves them from a life of destitution.Who has REALLY flopped in life out of these two different kinds of women, and who is the real MOTHER out of the pair of them?Exactly.

Guest Давы&#10
Kill myself. I'd be useless wouldn't I?
nahu could take care of others who dnt have parents or whose parents cnt take care of them
This is true. I would feel like a failure though. And you know when someone puts it in your head that if you cant have kids you're a flop. Heard it enough times before.
Come now what kind of bullshit is that?? From a future doctor as well tsk, tsk.Look at it this way, these days there are all these skets popping out babies left right and centre, dragging them up through life and leaving them to their own devices, while they become the next generation of dregs of society, fleecing the benefit system blind like their mothers and fathers before them.Then on the other hand, you have women who cant naturally have her own child, but instead she adopts/fosters children, helps them grow into fully rounded, productive, responsible, successful members of society and basically saves them from a life of destitution.Who has REALLY flopped in life out of these two different kinds of women, and who is the real MOTHER out of the pair of them?Exactly.
barsi rate that

Like i said already, i'd probably adopt but it really wouldn't be the same. I kno i will definately get attached to the child like its my own, but i would love a child who looks likes me, acts like me, has everything like me...with some of the father too.
Matching outfits too, Jo? Lol

id be totaly gutted! then i would explore IVF and see what its saying, but i know its really expensive. but i'd even prob concider surragecy (or however its spelt) and id get some info on adoption.ive always thought id like to possible adopt as i had a few adopted friends growing up and i se how good it was for them to have a stable family...id like to give someone that :D

Allow surrogecy where your own eggs aren't used. Despite the fact I would surrogate for someone I don't think I would have concidered using a surrogate if I couldn't have children.I wouldn't want another woman carrying my child (host surrogate) and NO WAY in hell would I concider full surrogacy which involves the surrogates eggs and your partners sperm. You may as well tell him to go off and make another woman pregnant.